Part 13

Previously...

After digging through the papers for the past 45 minutes the others go get the meeting ready and get weapons. Me and rhys start to pick up the papers when I bend down to pick up a piece out of the floor. I here Rhys groan. I slowly pick it up torturing rhys.

"You do that on purpose." He says.

"Yes, Yes I do." I say standing up between his legs. I put on my shoes and look at the paper. My eyes widen as I read.

Now...

"Feyre darling Are You ready to go." Rhys asks from behind me.

"Yeah." i say putting the paper in the empty folder. I then winnow it to my desk. I turn to rhys as i pick up the others. He takes my hand and leads me back to the oak doors. Rhys turns to me.

"Ready." fixing my crown and then his own matching one.

"No."

"You've got this." He says as he presses his head to mine putting his hands on the back of my neck. I put mine on his chest. 

"I know." I say sassing him. He laughs a little.

"I'm so lucky." He says kissing me as his hands travel to my hips pulling my against him.

"Yes you are. I don't know how you were blessed with all this." I say smiling. He erupts with laughter.

"Wow. Someone's cocky." He says. 

"Well i mean come on look at this." I say.

"Oh I am. I will do a closer look later." He says causing me to blush.

"Are still feeling territorial." I ask looking at the door.

"Yes but i'm working on control."

"Please don't kill any of the high lords." I say rolling my eyes.

"I'll try but tarquin seems a little too excited."

"Oh Really." I say in a sexy voice winking causing rhys growl. He pulls tightly causing me to wince.

"What's wrong." He says letting go.

"Nothing. Let's get this over with." I say fixing my paper's. He stops me. 

"Tell me."

"I'll show you later." I say taking his hand.

"OK." He says kissing me. He then takes my arm and the guards open the door. A sudden hush falls over the room. Everyone stands. I look at both seats. I sit between rhys and Tarquin. Rhys pushes my chair in as i look to see the five lords looking at me. Rhys sits down.

"I thought this was a meeting between the courts not the courts and the court hopping slut." Beron says. I feel the power radiating off rhys.

"High lord Beron, It would do you good to hold your tongue when talking about the high lady of the night court like that." Azriel says from the corner his hand on his weapon.

"WHAT! there is no such thing as a high lady." Beron says.

"High lady feyre is the first." Cassian says.

"Why would you do that Rhysand." Kallias (The high lord of he winter court) asks.

"She's my equal in every way." Rhys says grabbing my hand.

"We will discuss this later." Helion says.

"We have much to discuss later." Tarquin says winking at me. Rhys growls. I smile and stroke the upper part of his inner thigh under the table causing his knee to jerk and hit the table. I squeak a laugh out along with tarquin Who smiles. I then hear rhys cough an apology

"Alright. We are here to discuss..." Rhys drones on as i lean towards Tarquin.

"Wanna make this meeting fun." I whisper softly in his ear. his smile widens and he leans towards me.

"As long as you take the blame."

"Of course. Right now he's wrapped around my finger cause he's grounded."

"You grounded the highly powerful lord of the night court."

"Yep." 

"OK. I'm in." He says. I lean back to find everyone looking at me and tarquin as rhys finishes.

"We have here some documents to..uh..to..um..pr..pr.prove...Th...Th...their...plans." Rhys stutters and moves as stroke high and high. I then lay the documents on the table. They get passed around as i lay my and on top of the bulge at rhys zipper. He jerks his leg again and hits the table. I feel a pull on the bond. 

"Oh you'll pay for that later." I laugh and move palm a little causing a another hit against the table. 

"Lord Rhysand are you ok." Tarquin asks snickering. This causes me to laugh. I turn to rhysand.

"Yes darling I agree with Tarquin here is everything OK."

"Yes darling I'm fine but you won't be later."

"Oh I bet I'll be amazing great. I don't know about you I've heard let yourself go a little." I say a winking.

"We will discuss this later."

"Oh I bet we won't." I say sassy. This causes Tarquin, Cassian, Azriel, Mor, Lucien, and Amren to laugh. They other high lords and guards look at me in fear.

"What."

"Nobody's ever done  that." Lucien says.

"Done what." 

"Talked to high lord rhysand like that." 

"I don't recommend it. Im aloud to because im his mate and his equal in every way." I say. They all laugh except beron.

(2 hours later.)

After 2 hours of harassing Rhys and interrogating Beron and discussing what tamlin plans on doing. i stand up.

"High lady feyre what do you plan on doing with my sons i know they are here."

"Their punishment is yet to be determined."

"Please forgive them i will give you anything please if my wife loses them as well she will never forgive me." 

"What did they do." Tarquin and Rhys ask.

"Nothing. Now beron  we will discuss this matter later." i say bracing my palms on the table

"No. Feyre what happened." Rhys says glaring at Lucien. I gentle grab his hand.

"We will discuss this later." I say.

"Lady Feyre. If you are injured are insulted you are allowed to get pay back or revenge."

"It's fine lord Kallias. I'm dealing with the matter."

"Well we in the winter court are here if needed."

"Ok. High lord."

"Now that..." I pause to See rhys still glaring."

"Meeting dismissed we will met tomorrow at the same time." I say. I then all of a sudden become aware of the piece of paper hidden in the back of my shoe.