Part 17

Previously..

"Yes. I'm getting better every day." I say spinning the fire on my finger. Suddenly, I'm thrown through the window behind my chair and I roll in to the court yard hitting the base of the fountain in the middle of the court yard. I get up and growl as I see the other high lords run out. Rhys runs over and stands in front of me helping me up. The others move out of the way. As soon as Rhys moves out of the way I see why.

Nowstanding outside I see Keir and Beron.

Now...

"High lady feyre why didn't you tell me that we have so much in common." Beron says.

"We are nothing a like." Beron says stepping closer to me. Rhys growls. 

"Oh you need your mate to protect you." He says laughing.

"Rhys enough. Go get azriel and Lucien." I say. He winnows away. Suddenly a fireball is launched at me. I duck down kicking my leg out to the side and landing on the other. I growl and launch one back at him.

"I can do this all day. If you wish to actually fight me draw your weapon weakling." He smiles and pulls out a sword and points at me. I smile and tarquin throws me a silver jeweled sword. I twist my wrist in a circle adjusting to the swords weight. I then smile and move as he lashes out out me. I smile and roll slashing out as I stop. He growls as the sword cuts a deep gash in his thigh. I then jump as he lashes out then suddenly I hear a scream. I quickly scan to see keir holding a knife to a red haired girls throat.

"Really keir." I sigh. I slam the hilt against berons head.

"Drop your weapon." He says. I look into the girls eyes laced with fear and hatred. I then stab he sword in the grass and keir pushes me towards the fountain. As I walk backwards towards the fountain. Rhys, Lucien, cassian, and azriel finally appear. I stick out my hand and they stop and nod. I then sit on the fountains edge crossing my legs at the knee. I then fold my hands to gether and set them on my knee.

"You have my attention."

"Good it's about time." 

"So..." He throws the girl and Jumps at me with the knife. I knock the knife out of his hand and Kick it in the air with my foot. I catch it as I go in the water. I fight with him. He then stands. I stand as well. 

"It's kinda hard to play with fire when your covered in water."

"Who said I only had one gift." I say.

"High fae are only born with one gift."

"If you say."

"Feyre be careful." 

"I'm fine rhys." I say.

"I know that's why i worry." He says.

"So.." I say as keir pulls a knife turning in side ways and slashing out at me. I quickly throw up a shield of goldish magic. I smile as the knife shatters. 

"You little. You think you can threaten my family and get away."

"I made no effort to get away." He then jumps at me as I lower the shield I jump out of the way. I then start twirling fire in my hand. He throws water on it.