Part 22

(A/N: All the injures Evil feyre gets during the fight Are given to the actual body.)

"Nothing darling. Just a nightmare." She says kissing his neck and standing up.

Before the door of the cage can shut though I melt it. I use my ice and make a giant sword. I stab her through the chest. Her and my body fall to their knees gasping. Rhys rushes over as she grabs her chest. I then grab her hair cutting off her head and burn it along with her body. I then take control and pull me hands to see Rhys with a horrific look on his face. They are covered in blood and a thin deep gash on the side of my face going over my eye. (128)

Now...

  I gasp as light pours off me. The blood seeps out of my chest. Rhys sits there frozen no light in his eyes.  I gasp again drowning for air. I slide out of his arms and pull myself towards the door when it opens. Nesta rushes in her deep purple silk spaghetti strap floor length night gown flowing behind her.

"I heard you sc-."She starts until she sees me then the trail of blood she then looks at the frozen Rhys.

"Cassian." She screams as she falls on to her knees beside me she gently sits me up an pulls my shirt off as  Azriel, Adam and Cassian rush in and gasp at the hole in my back bleeding.

"Shit." Cassian mutters. Azriel slaps his arm and rushes to help me. Nesta covers my chest nervously while azriel applies pressure. Cassian does the same on my back. 

"Adam go get a cart." He yells. Adam runs down the hall azriels eyes follow him out of the room. I grab azriels hands. He suddenly stops moving and looks at me.

"Rhys." I say looking at him still broken and on his knees. 

"After you."

"Now. I can winnow to the infirmary."

"No, Cassian you hand it over to nesta." He says. Cassian is about to protest with tears in his eyes but he does it anyway. 

"Now, Come here." He says. He then quickly hands it over to Cassian. He walks to Rhys and shakes him and tries to talk to him. I look at cassian as one of his tears hits my leg. 

"You're doing great." He says flashing me a smile.

"You suck at lying." I say huffing a laugh and groaning.

"I always tell him that." Nesta says.

"I'm an amazing liar." He says.

"Really, Cassian. Who ate Feyre's birthday cake. It wasn't me babe Why would i do it. I have a cake of my own. You probably ate it. Who ate Feyre's cake nesta?" She says with a mock cassian voice. I feel her hands shake a little. I lay my hand on Cassian's.

"I want her out and rhys with her. They are to go to your room." I say to cassian loud enough azriel hears. They both nod and nesta growls. 

"No way in hell." She says.

"Nesta please. Get him out and keep elain out. " I say. She nods as Adam rushes in with the cart. Alexia runs in too. 

"What happened my high lady." She says. I scream out as the pick me up and lay me on the cart on my side. Nesta drags her a foot as alexia fights nesta and screams she needs to help. Nesta drops her and slaps her. 

"She is my sister so if anyone doesn't want to leave her its me. There is no time to stay though. The high lady is ran though and the high lord is down. Now, We are going to drag the high lord to mine and cassian's room then we are going to clean this up and keep the news contained." she says as I gasp coughing on my blood. I pause them only for a second and look at Rhys. 

"Rhys, I need you. Please don't make me go through this myself." I whisper and weakly pull on the bond. He doesn't move. I reach my hand out weakly but the strength leaves me and darkness surrounds me. I wrap my self in my light.

"FEYRE NOOOOO!!!!!" Nesta says as my eyes slowly start to close the light slowly deeming. 

I open them one last time to see Mor now here with Helion. My mouth is suddenly open and blood poured in it. I swallow and scream as I feel the skin stitching back together. I open my eyes and see cassian dragging a fighting nesta out while azriel does the same with a lifeless rhys and Adam with Alexia. I gasp and let out a silent scream as the blood is forced from my lungs and the fluid is replaced.  Mor straddles my hip and examines the wounds.

"It nicked her lungs and heart. They are healed now though and the skin it healing." She says to Helion. I scream as it finishes burning pain soaring through my body. When its over Mor winnows the three of us to the infirmary. They lay my on the bed and I gasp swallowing air as the world goes black with exhaustion.

(Few hours later.)

I wake up and groan in pain and look at my wrapped chest. I then hear a laugh and turn to see Helion lounging in a chair.

"Well High lady that was fun." Helion says.

"On what universe is that fun." Mor says sitting on the other side of me.

"It was sarcasm mor." I say groaning with a laugh.

"You will be sore for a couple of days and there are a few stitches from the part that didn't close . No training, weapons, powers, and very mild sex unless the doctor can join. " He says causing me to laugh.

"Go run that by Rhys when you check on him." I say smiling.

"He's fine. He wanted to come in earlier but you were sleeping."

"Where is he now."

"He's keeping the others at Bay." Helion says.

"Feyre, What Happened." Mor asks.

"No, I'm not going down that road."

"Feyre it will help I promise."

"I promise it won't me. You maybe but not me."

"Feyre." Mor says Stern.

"Mor, No." I say as I slide out of the bed and slide on loose pants with mor's help. I sit back down and put on the matching shirt the outfit exactly like the one I wore my first time here but black. I then side on sandal. I go to get up again and mor protests. Helion smiles and stands. He offers me a hand. I take it and stand. Mor gives him a killer look. 

"Thank you so much." I say to her as she moves to my side.

"If anything happens to you rhys well.. as you saw. We would all be like that my high lady." She says smiling.

"You lot are unbearable. If something happens to me I want you to move on."

"Have you met us." She says smiling wider. I sigh and we slowly start to walk my arms through both theirs. We winnow to the palace above the court of nightmares. We walk to the dinning room where everyone is pacing. I scan the room looking for Rhys. I smile as those violet eyes look at me fill with guilt as they part the crowd around me. they all take their seats even Helion and Mor leaving me standing with just him.

"I'm so s-" He starts before I cut him off.

"No, We are fine and we will move one."

"Feyre," He says.

"You are fine and I will be to."

"What happened." He says as everyone leans closer.

"I figured out the whole inner monster thing. Well i um thought i dealt with it. I was wrong. It dealt with me and won. That's why the bath incident early was different. I know you don't like th.."

"It was good to change things but if you aren't comfortable.."

"No, I've always wanted to try that with you. but anyway I snapped and we got in to a fight. I won but I got almost all the wounds I gave her." I say. Everyone looks at me questions in there eyes.