Part 20

Previously...

I hop off the desk just as the door comes flying. I throw up a shield as tarquin hits the floor going to dodge it. I throw it to the left as I light my hand on fire. All of a sudden, a knife comes flying at me. I catch it. I then see a hybern guard standing there. I smile and walk towards him as I put tarquin in a bubble and lock the dining room doors. I Then slice the guards head off getting blood all over my white shirt and my skin. I smile and go through the whole place killing sentries and guards. The whole time I hear Rhys beating on my shields. I ignore him and kill them all. I then get to the throne room I make sure my scent leads here. I feel him coming so I snap in to the outfit Rhys had me were under the mountain. I then snap my hair in to a mess like id been fighting and put a small crown on my head setting it sideways. I then glamour bruises on my thighs and wrists. I then sprawl in the throne allowing tears to roam down my cheeks.

A Few minutes later I hear the massive steps. I then hear him walk past the throne room. I hear him heading down the hall. He stops in the study and looks at tarquin who's stuck like a prisoner. I then hear him prowl towards the dining room stopping every few seconds to smell as if he's tracking. I hear the swift movement of him whipping his head in the direction of the dining room. He slams his huge dark body against the door. He does this one more time and growls. Before I can stop myself. I snap back in to the bloody clothes and get rid of the glamour. I then throw the doors open. They slam in to the marble walls. I then do what Rhys is yelling at me not to.

I step in to the hall looking into the beast's eyes. (348)

Now...

I looked in to those emerald green eyes. The eyes that not even a year ago I would have been scared off. The eyes that belonged to the man who did nothing but abuse me emotionally and physically sometimes with his sissy fits. He shifts back into him self and looks me over from head to toe.

"What have they done to you."

"I'm my true self tamlin honey. They didn't try to hide my true self like you did. The didn't true to hide my powers or control me." I say.

"I WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM THEM. YOU WERE A NEWLY BORN FAE AND HAD NO FIGHTING SKILLS. YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LASTED WITHOUT ME." He roars and the walls groan.

"Wouldn't have lasted hmm. Then what do you call the trials I went through for you. They nightmares, the guilt, hell I dealt with Ianthe. Do you think i still won't survive everything in this world. I've dealt with you being a bitch. I've been to prisons that hold monsters that are worse then you, I've dealt with hybern, My sisters being turned into fae. Hell i just killed all your soldiers. You think i won't survive with out you honey." I ask pausing.

"Well guess what, I fucking thrive without you honey." I say smiling.

"Shield the others." I say down the bond.

"There now what are you up to. Feyre don't get hurt."

"I'll try." I say laughing.

"Also lets get one thing straight. I have always thieved without you." I say. He finally snaps and levels the whole floor except the shield around the others and tarquin and the throne room.

"You done throwing a bitch fit now." I say smiling ignoring the pain of the debris that hit me.

"You are coming back home with me." He then grabs me suddenly. I do as Cassian taught me and elbow him in the gut then I turn punching him in the nose with a loud crunch. He lands on the ground with a thud. I then pin his arms beside him with two tendrils of darkness. I take all his weapons and pin his legs as well as I stand-over him a leg on either side him. He groans and his eyes shot open. I smile he then roars. I feel rhys beating on my shields. I smile and stroke the bond. I then look down at tamlin who's struggling against the bonds. I smile.

"Being on top was always your favorite position wasn't it." He says grinning like a cat. I hear rhys growl. I set to the left of him With my back to rhys and sit down on tamlin's chest. I then lean in to his ear.

"With Rhysand I love all positions, But I guess that comes with Being a Bigger man." I say grinning as well. The grin slides of his face.

"Or the fact that your a whore." He says. I feel rhys's shield go down and Hear him walking over. I stick out a arm to stop him.

"I Mean you weren't even a virgin when I found you." He says laughing as everyone's eyes shot towards me.

"If I'm a whore for fucking 2 people then What are you because if I remember correctly What do you do during the Rite?" I asked cocking my head. I hear some soft gasps.

"Last time I checked A high lord, a mortal, And a whore made three." He says.

"Honey I didn't know you were a whore but that explains why you and Ianthe are friends." I say.

"Rhysand is the whore, But you wanna talk friends that are whore. Hows Morrigan?" He whispers smiling.

" I High lord of the spring would choose how you talk about my Court, Also lord Tamlin I Don't fuck Lord Rhysand I believe is called making love." I say as I grip his chin making him look at me. I then smiled wickedly.

"Or You could say I rock his world, He also rocks my world though ya know. Tamlin that's kinda one of the many reasons I left you. Lord Rhysand is just a Bigger person then you in more ways then one." I say. I feel rhys blush as I stand. I then walk over to a blushing rhys and smiling Helion. I kiss Rhys. He pulls away after a few minutes smiling and blushing as he gasps for air. I then link arms with Helion and Tarquin.

"Rhys I believe we need to move this down stairs." I say smiling. He nods and I lead everyone down stairs leaving rhys and tamlin by themselves.

(Rhys's POV)

Feyre's darkness disappears and tamlin stands up. I winnow right in front of him and punch him in the gut knocking him on his ass again. I then offer him a hand up. He takes it and stands up.

"What are you doing here." I Growl.

"I want Feyre back."

"Not going to happen. She's happy here cant you see that."

"She's under your control." HE roars.

"No unlike you I let her make her own decisions and live her own life as she pleases."

"She doesn't need a choice men have been telling woman what to do for years."

"And look how that worked for you."

"YOU HAVE HER UNDER YOUR CONTROL. YOU MAKE HER ACT LIKE A CONFIDENT SLUT WHEN REALLY SHE'S JUST A TOY TO YOU. WHEN YOUR DONE SHE'LL BE BROKEN IN WAYS THAT CAN'T BE FIXED AND YOU'LL THROW HER AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THE TRASH YOUR MAKING HER." He roars. Rhys punches him in the face.

"Get the fuck out of My mate's and I's court unless you want to grow the fuck up and help." I growl at him.

A/N: The next few chapters are probably going to be in someone else's point of view. Also HUGE shout out to 

For all the help and being one of my editors  and beta readers.