Part 15

Previously...

"Me and Rhysand need to talk for a few hours. We will be in the cabin show the high lords to there rooms except beron." I turn to mor and amren. "Lock beron in dungeon in the magical cuffs i don't him going any where and keep him away from his children. also cassian and azriel go to the mountain house. Lucien I need you to stay here and watch over beron." I say they all nod and leave. I grab 3 or 4 outfits for me and rhys. I look up and see rhys looking shocked. "Are you ok." "We will discuss this in a second." I then grad the bag and rhys hand. I then winnow us to outside the house. We walk in i still see the paintings everywhere. I walk in to the biggest room and rhys walks in behind me. I drop the bag as rhys looks at me. "Will you love me no matter what." I ask. All he does is smile. It kills me that the smile i love is about to turn to disgust.

Now...

I smile as he prowls towards me. I smile and laugh running away from him. He smiles wickedly and runs after me. He catches me in the main room and throws me over his shoulder. He throws sweeps me up packing my bridal style. When we get to the bed room again he throws me on the bed and pounces on me putting his elbows on both sides of my head he smiles. 

"i'll love you no matter what." He says kissing me passionately. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms do to his hair pulling gently. He growls as the darkness pours out of him only to met mine. I pull him on top of me. He then starts undo my buttons. My breathing quickens. He gets the first 3 done when I grab his hands. I quickly roll us over and straddle his hips. I use two tendrils o darkness to pin his hands. I then let out a shaky breath.

"What are you doing." He looks at me worriedly.

"I can't." I say.

"When I visited you to sew up my leg and told you that was my only injure. i lied." I say. His ears twitch.

"Why, what else happened." He says quickly scanning me. 

"I lied because im ashamed of it and i didn't want you to look at my in disgust and stop loving me."

"Feyre what happen-" But before he can finish i put a finger on his lips.

"I love you and I alway will. I want you to know that I will understand if you don't ever want to see me again." I say as I undo the last buttons and taking off the shirt. Rhys eyes gaze hungrily over my bare chest. His eyes stop as soon as they get to the scars. His emotions are displayed on his face. He goes from love to fear to sadness to anger. But never in this emotions was disgust.

"Who." He says darkness flowing everywhere as he jerks against the restraints.

"Rhys calm down first." I say placing me hand on the side of his face. He instantly calms.

"Feyre release me now." he says. I do. His hands instantly go to my waist as he sits up and pulls me against him in a hug.

"Feyre I will love you no matter what is on your body or what happens." He says kissing me he drags a finger up my bare side. I smile and kiss him. I then ripe his shirt in two.

"Someone's excited."

"Shut up." I say biting his neck."

"Did you." He growls. I laugh as he rolls us over he then smiles at me wickedly.

(1 day later)

Me and Rhys walk do the hall to our room throwing our bags on the bed. I then change out of my fighting clothes as Rhys changes in to his usual tunic and pants.

 I then change out of my fighting clothes as Rhys changes in to his usual tunic and pants

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back he walks over and bobby pins  my crown to my hair. He then kisses my head and walks out the door to the throne room. I follow him as he walks in front of me crown on his head. As he passes people bow. They do the same as I pass. The only difference is that when the rise they all automatically look at my stomach and gasp. Rhys notices this and keeps looking at me to see if I'm OK. 

When we get to the throne room everyone gets to their knees on both sides of the aisle. Rhys strolls through like a model as he's done this a million times. All I can do though is stand there frozen. All of a sudden though Cassian and Azriel are on both of my sides their arms extended. I hook arms through theirs.

"Why did you lie about your leg being the only thing being injured." Cassian says as we start walking.

"Because there wouldn't have been no way of you leaving me."

"Damn straight." Azriel replies before Cassian can. I smile.

"It's fine. We can discuss this later." I say letting go of their arms as we get to the pedestal. They both take their places. Cassian beside Rhys throne  and Azriel beside mine. Rhys smiles as I walk up the steps. I don't move t my seat though. Rhys laughs as I sit in his lap sideways across both legs. I then cross my legs at the knee so when I swing my foot it sends out a loud click or my heel against the chair. Rhys snaps and everyone rises. They all gasp and stare at my stomach. I smile wickedly. clicking my heel gaining there attention.

"My eyes are up here." I say as Rhys arms snake around my waist. Keir (Mor's father) walks up to the pedestal.

"Hello High lord." He says. Rhys Growls.

"What can we do for you today." He says ignoring Mor as she moves beside Azriel and Amren as she moves beside Cassian.   

All of a sudden Keir looks at what's visible of my scar through Rhysand's arms. He then smiles. I winnow right in front of Keir. Everyone gasps as I grab his throat.