Part 9

Previously...

"She's lying. I heard her screaming for people to stop. She then just screamed. She screamed your name..." Cassian said before I cut him off.

"Enough." I say.

"Yes my lady." Cassian says backing away from me.

"Cassian i didn't mean it like that." I say as i sit on the bed beside cassian i then take his hand in mine causing Rhys and Nesta to growl. We laugh. nesta then pulls out a needle and thread and sits on the stool in front of me.

"Cassian unless I'm dying or anyone is attacking my city i don't ever want you to think im ordering you to do anything. Now i can't say that about rhys." I say laughing and squeezing his hand as Nesta sews up my leg.

"Your still bleeding."

"No It's dry blood." I say getting up. I walk pass rhys brushing my fingers against his and winnow back to the manor. (158)

Now..

Once back in my room I walk down the stairs not caring about the blood. I clutch my stomach and hold on to the wall as black clouds the edge of my vision. I get to the bottom when I get to the bottom i fall down on my side. I roll on my back as I hear rhys beating on my shields again.

"FEYRE. FEYRE WHATS WRONG." He yells.

"Feyre. Please say something." He begs. I go to respond when I hear foot steps.

"Miss." Alis says sinking on to the floor.

"LORD TAMLIN."

"LORD TAMLIN IT"S MADAM FEYRE." She yells again. Tamlin comes dashing down the hall.

"Whats happened? Was she taken again." He says dashing to a stop before me.

"We have to get her to the infirmary."

"Yes Sir." She says as he picks me up in his arms.

"Feyre what happened." 

"Adam and Evan."

"What about them." 

"They did this." I say.

"What."

"They Are upstairs in my room."

"Ok. I will be back" He says sitting me on the bed. He then leaves. A few minutes later Beron comes in he tells alis to leave. She does. He then hooks me up to the heart monitor and gives me pain medicine. 

"Madam Feyre. May i." He says asking and pointing to the now stained robe.

"Not without Lucien here." I  say. Then as if heard Lucien walks in to the room.  Lucien grabs my hand worried.

"Whats wrong."

"Where is he."

"He's dealing with Adam and Evan."

"My sons did this."

"Yes.Lucien you can't let him in here he will lose it and kill them."

"Feyre calm down. We don't even know what they did."

"I Do i know every damn letter and word they carved. i feel the words bleed and feel there meaning." I yell as Beron looks the door.

"Now can i see what damage my son's have done." He asks. I undone the robe with the last of my strength. I hear them gasp as I go unconscious.

   (The next day.)

I wake up to see a shirtless Lucien asleep in the chair with my hand in both of his. On the side is Beron who's shirt is coated in blood. I left up the shirt Lucien put on me and look at my stomach to see a white bandage wrapped around me.  I sigh as i look at the door that's now barely hanging on.