Part 21

Previously...

"I want Feyre back."

"Not going to happen. She's happy here cant you see that."

"She's under your control." HE roars.

"No unlike you I let her make her own decisions and live her own life as she pleases."

"She doesn't need a choice men have been telling woman what to do for years."

"And look how that worked for you."

"YOU HAVE HER UNDER YOUR CONTROL. YOU MAKE HER ACT LIKE A CONFIDENT SLUT WHEN REALLY SHE'S JUST A TOY TO YOU. WHEN YOUR DONE SHE'LL BE BROKEN IN WAYS THAT CAN'T BE FIXED AND YOU'LL THROW HER AWAY TO SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THE TRASH YOUR MAKING HER." He roars. Rhys punches him in the face.

"Get the fuck out of My mate's and I's court unless you want to grow the fuck up and help." I growl at him.

Now...

(Feyre's pov.)

As I hear the boys fighting I get everyone seated in the giant room. Once every is seated I head back upstairs to see Rhys.

"Get the fuck out of My mate's and I's court unless you want to grow the fuck up and help." He growls at him. I walk out of the shadows. I walk past Rhys and extend a hand to tamlin. He grabs it and stands up.

"I will have you. By the cauldron you love me still I know it. You are wearing my name for a reason." He growls. That's when I snap on the inside. Rhys as if sensing it wraps his arms around my waist.

"I DID NOT ASK TO WEAR YOUR ml NAME. I WEAR YOUR NAME BECAUSE OF BERON'S SONS. I DON'T LOVE YOU. MAYBE I USE TO BUT THAT WAS USE TO." I yell as I jump at him. Rhys pulls me against him but I fight him, I fight him with all my strength. I thrash as tears rolling down my cheeks. He pulls me away as tamlin watches in shock. Mor, Cassian, Azriel and Adam come upstairs.

"Mor, Keep everyone down stairs. You three help me." Rhys yells as I struggle.

"Let me go Rhysand." I yell jerking away. I send my darkness towards tamlin. The monster inside of me as my eyes go black my vision enhancing. It's almost to him when suddenly Rhys is eye level with me.

"Feyre please you can fight it. I know the darkness is in there. I know that monster is coming out."

"Stop whatever you've done to her or I will kill you." Tamlin says grabbing a ash putting it to Rhys's throat pulling him away from me while holding a wing in his claw tipped hand. He holds the knife hard enough against Rhys's throat that a little trail of blood drips down.

"Put that away you'll get us all killed." Rhys says but it's too late. The darkness fills the room knocking everyone on their butts except tamlin Rhys. I see him push harder as Rhys growls. I walk through the darkness stepping past Alexia. I walk over to tamlin and throw an ash knife hitting him in the shoulder. He drops his knife and yells out in pain dropping his knife and his hand. Rhys falls to the ground. I throw tamlin against the wall using darkness to pin him there as I fall on my knees in front of Rhys. His cut is bleeding badly. I make the darkness in the room disappear as I pick up the knife a cut my hand. I hold it to Rhys's mouth giving him two mouthfuls.