Part 1

A/N: I really hope you enjoy this is my first ACOMAF story so please bear with me. please feel free to comment suggestions or errors. 

I walked into my old room as soon as tamlin left my side. I sighed and looked around at the mess and claw marks everywhere.

"The high lord did it the day you where kidnapped. he was looking for tip on who took you and where they might have. then when he didn't find anything he out of nowhere transformed and started tearing things up." Alis said hugging me.

"Where am I suppose to sleep then." I asked.

"I was thinking in my room." Tamlin said popping out of nowhere.

"I would like to at least have my own space for at least a while."

"OK we can put you across the hall from me." he said walking down the hall.

"OK." I said following him.

We get to a set of double doors. he turns to the room across from his which also has double doors. he opens it and lets me in first. he shuts the doors behind me.

"There is a study, bathroom, library, and terrace." He says showing me everything.

"Feyre. Before I go I want you to know I'm sorry for everything you've been through these past months." He said gripping both sides on my face in hands.

"It's not all your fault." I say as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Please forgive me."

"I will always forgive." I said as he captured my lips. It felt like I was backstabbing rhys as I kissed him back. As if sensing her discomfort. rhys sent me a fantasy of me kissing him. tamlin pulled back.

"I know you just got back but I have to go."

"Where to."

"A near by village to deal with trouble making troops from hybern." he said.

"Let's go."

"No."

"Tamlin." I said pleading.

"Fine I'll get Lucian." he said leaving.

"OK." I said as I sit down at the desk grabbing a pen and paper.

we are about to go deal with hyberns troops and thank you for the image.

I write only for it to disappear. a few minutes later it comes back.

"I thought you would rather kiss my sexy and handsome face over that ugly tools."

"cocky much."

"Only for you my darling love."

"How're the others doing."

"Good Amren's wanting to destroy the world and get you."

"Tell her I love her and i'll be home soon."

"soon isn't good enough"~ Amren

I had to go with him to save you guys

OUR JOB TO SERVE AND PROTECT YOU AND RHYS NOT THE OTHER WAY YOU FREAKING MORON. ~ Mor, Cassian, Azriel, and Amren

CALM DOWN GUYS AND BESIDES RHYS WAS GONE FOR 50 YEARS. WERE YOU LIKE THIS WHEN HE WAS GONE.