Part 6 (Rhys)

Previously..

"So, my darling high lord what are the plans about the high lady." she said smiling at me as she walked towards me like a jungle cat.

Now..

"She is in the spring court spying on Tamlin while we get ready for war and wait for her signal to come."

"That's it."

"Yes." He said winnowing to outside the cabin where feyre had claimed the mating bond.

He opened the door to see the place just as he and feyre had left it. He smiled as he sniffed and smelled her scent still here. He then sank to his knees and weeped. He Weeped until a hand rested on his shoulder he looked up to see amren.

"We all miss her." She said. He smiled because amren had come to love feyre after a few quick months of knowing her. He smiled as he remember the time when feyre was out for a walk amren and cassian came rushing up to him. Telling him that if he didn't marry that they would make her fall in love with cassian and have them married. That was when he told them about the mating bond. They smiled and jumped around as they thought about feyre being around forever. Little did they know that she wouldn't be around forever.

"Alexia left again."

"Where to this time."

"I don't know but this time she took mor and azriel."

"Why didn't you go with them."

"Someone has to protect the city while you chase them."

"They are Big kids and can fend for themselves."

"Rhys you know they are going to check on her right and if they are caught they will be tortured."

"Fine i'll bring them back." I Say going outside. I winnow to azriel. They are at the edge of the Autumn court.

"What are you idiots doing." I say. 

"We are going to get Feyre and cassian."

"No You Are NOT." I say.

"But."

"No buts." 

"Rhys Please."

"No She can do this on her own. Now if you want to do something you can call the high lords of summer,winter,dawn, and day court and tell them we need to have a emergency meeting about Hybern and the high lord of the spring court." I Say to them. 

"What about beron."

"Why do you think You made it this far without anyone noticing."

"Beron is already with us." Alexia said.

"No, He and His sons are in the spring court and we can't risk feyre showing any powers so we need to leave her be."

"What about cassian."

"He will be back soon. Besides Cassian is already on his way through the city." azriel says

"Really." Alexia says.

"Yes." azriel says. she then winnows away with mor. 

"Why did you lie to them." i ask.

"Cassian has be captured by tamlin and feyre is about to find out cause he's been tortured for hours now and as Beron's entertainment tonight tamlins going to send feyre upstairs and show beron as a seal of agreement that he will be working with hybern."

"What will she do." I ask.

"I don't know."

"And that worries you."

"Yes." He replies.

"What should i do."

"Go to the house on to of the mountain where you first took her and prepare for cassain and the pain you'll feel through your connection."

"Will she die."

"One can not know."

"Thanks azriel."

"Your welcome. I Better get home before they tear the city apart."

"OK. Good luck my friend." I say as he winnows away. I sigh and winnow to the first house I took feyre to when we came to the night court. Once there I smile at the memories. I smile as remember Feyre throwing her show at me. The most powerful high lord in the world and she throws a shoe instead of being scared. I unlock the door as a wave of pain runs through me.

"FEYRE WHAT'S GOING ON." I yell down the house.