Chapter 11 - hogwarts again

I get to the train early since I couldn't sleep, I get on board and find an empty booth. I slide open the door and sit down by the window. I sigh and watch everyone board the train, everyone that walks past stares at me. They've only ever known me as the Beauxbaton champion Cleo but now I'm going to hogwarts so I guess that's going to have to change.

I smile widely as I see George and Fred shoving each other, I open the door

"Hey boys miss me?" I smirk. Fred and George tackle me in a hug, I laugh and hug them back. "You got haircuts!" I ruffle their hair, they nod and sit with me on the way to hogwarts as we catch up on what's been happening over the summer.

"I have to go see Dumbledore" I sigh as we ride one of the carriages to the castle,

"Do you remember or would you like us to take you there?" Fred asks he sits opposite me and I sit next to George.

"No I'm fine thanks" I reject the offer, we arrive at the gates and go inside. I head straight to dumbledores office whilst the boys leave me, I knock on the door.

"Come in" Dumbledore allows me to enter, I go inside and stand by his desk. On the train I had to change into plain black robes so everyone knew I'm new and haven't been assigned a house yet.

"The choosing hat shall choose what house your in right now so you don't have to stand with the first years" Dumbledore picks up the talking hat and I sit down.

"Thank you for letting me join hogwarts professor Dumbledore" I thank him, he nods and places the hat on my head.

"Hmmmm, you are brave and daring and you have nerve. You could be a gryffindor but you are also cunning, ambitious and desperate for some attention towards you not your parents. So you could also be a slytherin. You also have the traits of a hufflepuff and ravenclaw. It's almost as hard as Harry Potter to decide for you however I'm going to have to say gryffindor for this one" the hat sorts me into gryffindor. I smile happily and so does Dumbledore.

"I shall have your chest sent to your new room, here is your new uniform and you shall precede to the hall for dinner" Dumbledore explains I thank him again before placing my new robe and tie on. I walk down the corridor towards the hall, I scream as a pair of arms snake round me and pick me up. I mentally sigh a sigh of relief when I see it's George.

"Gryffindor!" He says loudly, I laugh and nod.

"Where Fred?" I ask, George puts me down.

"He's already inside saving us seats" George smiles, I smile back and we walk inside. We sit and eat our dinner and desert. Everyone stares at me, this time it's not because of my hair. It's because I'm new, new and the Beauxbaton champion. It's annoying knowing that everyone knows you've either been expelled or dropout more the expelled one though. I have to explain everything to hermione, Harry and Ron about my expulsion.

Our attention is brought to Dumbledore as soon as he says good evening children.

"Now we have two changes in staffing this year we are pleased to welcome back professor grubbly plank who'll be taking care of magical creatures while professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new defence against the dark arts teacher, professor dolores umbridge. I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. As usual our caretaker mr filch has asked me to remind..." Dumbledore gets cut off by professor umbridge. I raise my eyebrow and turn to face George. He shrugs and I turn my head back to face umbridge.

"Ugh so much pink" I grimace at her outfit as she stands up.

"Thank you headmaster for those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me" umbridge walks infront of Dumbledore

"Smiling who the hell is smiling?" I ask George and Fred they snigger and umbridge sends me a glare.

"I'm sure we all going to be very good friends" she returns to smiling.

"That's likely" the boys say sarcastically, I smile and she shoots another glare at us.

"The Ministry of magic has always considered the education of Young witches and wizards to be vital importance although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school," she faces Dumbledore he nods and smiles at her. "The progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what can be perfected and prove practises that ought to be prohibited" at the end she does that annoying high pitched giggle. I groan quietly and roll my eyes. Dumbledore claps so everyone else does.

"Thank you professor umbridge..." Dumbledore thanks umbridge and carry on with what he was saying before.

After dinner I walk to the gryffindor common room with George and Fred. I say the password and we go inside.

I sit on the sofa with George as everyone chats and reads. I laugh and joke with George before Harry walks in. Everyone stares at him and is silent. I smile at him and wave. He smiles back slightly before some real drama happens.

"Me mam didn't want me coming back dis year" Seamus stands up,

"Why not?" Harry asks

"Hmm let me see...because of you! The Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you, Harry. About Dumbledore as well." Seamus explains

"And your mum believes them?" Harry furrows his eyebrows

"Well, no one was there the night Cedric died. " Seamus says

"Oh, well I guess you should read the Prophet then, like your stupid mother. It'll tell you everything you need to know." Harry raises his voice

" Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!" Seamus does the same

"I'll have a go at anyone who calls me a liar!" Harry glares at Seamus, I stand up and drag Harry away.

"Anyone else got a problem with Harry?" Ron asks, everyone stays quiet and Ron follows me and Harry.

"Calm down their just being stupid, they don't know what to think Harry they're scared because of you know who. Just calm down" I tell him. He sighs and walks off. I return to George and sit beside him.

"It's getting late I might just go see my new room" I undo my top two button and tie.

"Goodnight then" he smiles, I kiss his and Fred's cheek before walking up the stairs to the girls dorms. Turns out I'm in a small room by myself since it was the only room available, not that I'm complaining! I change clothes and slide into bed. I fall asleep as I listen to the noise below me in the common room.

"Clementine, it's time. Do it" Voldemort hisses, I raise my wand and point it at some people I don't recognise. I kill them. Bellatrix laughs in the background as usual. "You are my most brilliant follow Cleo, I'm happy to have you in my army" Voldemorts voice echoes around in my head. I stare down at my dark mark which begins to sting, I scream in pain and itch at the mark. I fall to my knees and look up at the sky. The dark mark is everywhere. I look back down at my arm, and scream again. The dark mark moves on my arm. Bellatrix and lord Voldemort just stare and laugh insanely.

I wake up screaming and sobbing, my door opens and a figure walks in. It's professor mcgonagall. She rushes over to me and helps me stand.

"My dear good heavens what's wrong, the girls who summoned me said you were screaming and they were right" professor mcgonagall looks at me worriedly. I sigh and shake my head, I wipe the tears from my eyes. Why is this happening to me? What does the dark lord have anything to do with me?!

"It's nothing just nightmares" I tell her, she nods and walks away.

"Do you want to talk about these nightmares?" She asks, I shake my head and look down at my arms. Still empty, no dark mark. professor mcgonagall leaves and I return sleeping only to have the nightmare again.