Jealousy Is A Monster - Rewritten

A/N - New Characters are casted on the side.

Music for this chapter:

Rather Be - Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne.

Show Me - Kid Ink&Chris Brown

Thank you, 

C x

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate’s POV –

“Nate what’s going on?” Aana frowned, looking like utter shit.

“Aana, why the fuck do you look like you’ve just been killed and buried?” I grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

“Nate.” Lottie glared, warningly. I backed off, not wanting to get on the bad side of my girl. Me and Lottie weren’t official but I wanted to make it official. But I wanted to get to know her before I asked. Obviously with my best friend being a big douche, now was not a good time.

“Nate, do you know what it’s fucking like having to stay awake all fucking night listening to a hormonal girl crying into your fucking lap?” Aana growled, getting louder as she went on. I think this was my que to leave but I think she would kill me so I put a hand on her shoulder and genuinely smiled at her.

“Aana, I’m sorry but he’s not telling me anything. He just keeps on saying Gabby was a fling. I don’t believe him though?” I started, looking her in the eye with sympathy.

“I swear to fucking god, I will fucking cut his balls off!” Lottie scowled, nodding at Aana. I think we were both surprised by Lott’s little outburst. She wasn’t a confrontational type and I don’t think ever heard her swear. By the looks of it, neither had Aana.

“Hi Nate.” I spun around to face Gabby. She looked worse than Aana. Her hair looked like shit and she looked like she hadn’t changed since the game. It had been two days and she was still wearing the jersey. All that had changed was she had ditched she shoes and socks.

“Hi Gabby.” I smiled. She just nodded and didn’t bother to acknowledge anybody else. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun and she was wearing nothing else but that black jersey. She walked straight over to the freezer, pulled out a pot of Ben and Jerry’s and started eating it with her hand. I looked at Aana who just shrugged then at Lottie who looked disgusted.

“Gabby, I was just saying to Aana and Lottie, I and the boys are going out tonight. Do you want to come? I’d love for them and you to meet you guys. You don't obviously have to.” I smiled, earning glares from Aana.

“Yep, we’ll be there.” Gabby grinned and walked out. Oh god, what is she up to. Why did I do that, I’m going to so die. Mark’s going to be there and so is Gabby. I'm pretty sure one of the girls were going to hit me in a second and as soon as Gabby was out, I got Aana's wrath. 

“What the fuck was that, asshole?” Aana practically screamed, stepping closer to me.

“I thought it would take her mind off it.” I shrugged, trying not to shit my pants. “Look I’m going ok, meet at Vanity? About seven ish?

“Whatever Nate, but I’m not driving.” Aana mumbled, collapsing on the breakfast bar and stuffing a chicken nugget in her mouth.

Aana’s POV –

“I wouldn’t say it to his face but he’s a keeper babe.” I smiled at Lottie, poking her cheeks.

“Aana, I think he’s the one.” Lottie smiled, avoiding eye contact with me.