Trouble - Rewritten

Hope this explains Mark's leg and the Paralympics abit more. I'm shitty at writing kissing scenes so bare with it please!

I atttempted to add a YouTube video to do this chapter but it's failing so I'd really appreciate if you could check out Mike Posner's Deja Vu, before/whilst you're reading this.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark’s POV

Her face was pink and blotchy; I assume she had been crying. She had her hair scraped back into a high ponytail and her fringe clipped back. Somehow she was still beautiful. I was slightly worried that she had been talking to Nate. He was a complete charmer, who wouldn’t choose him? We shared the same looks, except from he had dirty blonde hair and mine was brown. I glanced at her, she looked impatient and raged.

“Hi.” I broke the silence, shortly regretting it because I think of her veins was going to pop.

“Cut to the chase, yeah?” Obviously she hadn’t changed the whole ‘feisty’ attitude over seven years. The thing that drew me to her in the first place. She didn’t look happy! I moved to sit on the bed, facing her. Smoothly, I reached over and took her hand in mine. She flinched at the connection but made no effort to move it. I could tell she was avoiding any eye contact with me and I wanted her to look me in the eye but I wasn’t going to make her.

“Look Gabby, I really liked you, well I still do. When I saw you seven years ago, I wanted you. You made me so mad and I was intrigued. You were something I was willing to risk everything for. I added my number to your phone because it gave me hope. I know that I could have lost everything, including my career at the point, but if I’m honest, I would do it again in a heartbeat. You were fourteen, after that phone call I realised there was nothing I could do. So I carried on, tried to forget you, but it never did happen. I slept with girls and loads of them but they couldn’t strut their stuff like you, they weren’t you! The chemistry we had last night was so powerful and that kiss. God that kiss, it drove me crazy. I craved you and that kiss. Then I woke up this morning and I realised, it was meant to be. Even without your hair curled or the pretty dress, you’re still beautiful! It feels like a done deal, please give me a chance. Give us a chance.” My voice was near to gone and couldn’t believe I had said any of that. I needed an answer from her. She looked confused but a spark of glee was definitely present.

“Um, I don’t know what to say except yes?” She shrugged, a smirk crawling on to her face. Instantly, my face lightened up and the fireworks exploded in my mind. I pushed her back on to the bed and moved on to her, straddling her. Slowly, I moved in, not once leaving her eyes. My lips crashed to hers and I kissed her. I didn’t stop and neither did she. Her hands slid down to my shirt and gently caressed my body. The pace picked up and her hands found their way to the waistband of my shorts, but not once did they go any further. God this girl was such a tease and I was in need of a cold shower. I was still on top of her with my hands tangled in her hair; her hands were firmly on my ass, holding me against her.

“Well that was hot.” We both stopped abruptly and separated. The embarrassment was displayed all over her face as she tried to avoid making contact with Nate, who was uncontrollably cackling in the doorway.

“Ew, get out you asshole!” She screamed at him, moving to sit on my lap so my hard on was no longer visible. God I needed to put a ring on this girl. Although she only made it worse but sitting on me with her sexy little bum. Nate just laughed and winked at me. I scowled at him then shifted a little so my erection wasn’t poking Gabby in the back.

“Anyway, I actually came to tell you evil Aana made lunch” He grinned, obviously proud of his nickname, then walked out.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and nodded down to my hard on. I moved to her neck, gently sucking at her, branding her mine. She grinned at me, giving me time to make a mark then slapping at my chest. She laughed and swiftly swept her hand across my crotch, then winked. She was going to be the death of me. “You hungry?” I asked, grabbing her hand and laying her down beside me.

“No, I ate at home. Are you?” she smiled, keeping her hand securely in mine.

“Nope, I have you sweet cheeks.” I grinned, kissing her forehead. She scrunched up her face at the sound of the pet name, which gradually turned into her trademark smile.

“So, I’m guessing you want to know about my leg and the Olympics. I heard you watched it yesterday? You know before you got pissed.” She nodded, laughed, and then ushered me to go on. “Well, I don’t know if you heard, but they’ve developed a new product slash prototype thing for people without limbs or deformations. So I was given it, hence the leg. I can use it whenever I want; you just clip it on and walk around abit really to get it working. Obviously I’m not allowed to wear it in the Paralympics, because it’s the Paralympics you know. So I just click it back out. It’s great being able to move around, walk, run and even dance now.” She looked in awe, her smile shone and so did her eyes. “And as for the Olympics, it’s a dream come true.” I smiled at her and she kissed me, pushing me back and holding me to her. “So, tell me about you?” I grinned, holding her in my arms. “I guess we should have done this before we went out? You might be a psycho? Holy shit, you might have somebody.” She just chuckled and shook her head.

“Well, we’re all taking a gap year right now and then next year we’re going to university. I’m going to study Veterinary Science. At the moment I work part time at House of Fraser and volunteer at a dog’s shelter. Nothing compared to you though!” she shrugged. She really didn’t see how amazing she was.

“That’s amazing, I’m nothing compared to you!” I smiled at her, squeezing her hand. “How about Aana and them lot?” I asked.

“Well Char is going to studying Psychology and Sociology, Aana is going to study Law and Ron is going to do Chemistry and Maths.” She answered, grinning at me. Her smile truly lit up the room. She wasn't wearing any makeup or anything but she still looked amazing. She was wearing jeans and a shirt, basic but she looked fine, better than fine. 

“Wow. Talking of your friends, I’m going to get a mouthful from Aana and the girls, aren’t I? The last time I spoke to Aana, she called me a sick bastard and told me she’s going to crush my balls!” I spat, shuddering from the flashback. She laughed hysterically whilst nodding at me. After about half an hour of just talking we decided on taking it slow and just generally. I told her about my journey since the last time I saw her, she told me about school and everything else. After about half an hour we made our way downstairs to where everybody was lounged eating.

"Oo, what's this?" I asked, looking at the food on the table.

"It's pasta, einstein." Aana answered. I hope it was Aana anyway, black hair, sweatpants.I nodded and ate some out of Nate's plate.

"This is amazing Aana." I said, shovelling more down. Gabs gave me a confused look and Nate was smirking.

"Alright kiss-ass." Aana laughed, throwing her bowl in the sink and sitting back down at the table.

"There's a dishwasher, Princess." Nate scowled at her.

"That's nice, pretty guy." She replied, not seeming phased at all. She completely ignored him and continued scrolling through her phone. 

"Right, not that this wasn't beautiful or anything, we have to go." Aana said, standing up from the chairs and walking towards the door with the other girls in towe. Gabby shot me an apologetic smile and walked out.