Prune Juice Is Not The Way Forward - Rewritten

Lottie’s POV

“Aana stop freaking grinning at your phone! Is it Jake or something?” I asked, cocking a brow at Aana who was grinning at her phone since this morning. She always on it anyway but today it was constantly on it.

“Um no, just someone I met last night.” She smiled innocently.

“That guy who you were dancing with?” Gabby joined in; obviously I was with Nate at the time. We were all pretty hanging after last night. Gabby even had Ron drinking. I was a little tipsy but Nate was with me anyway. Aana wasn't that drunk last night, I don't think anyway.

“His name’s Caleb.” She answered. I grinned at her but she shook it off. “So guys, next step of Mission kill the man-whore. Gabby you got this?” Gabby nodded and proceeded to tell us the next task, this one I would have to be involved with.

“Aana, phone away or I will break it into little pieces of Caleb.” Gabby threatened. “Anyway, task two is stealing his pet. Pretty straight forward to be honest, we steal his pet. Courtesy of Aana, we know he has a tortoise who he adores called Jolene. So whilst he’s at practice we go in, take the tortoise and take him to the pet store. Aana will text him tomorrow telling him where it is.  Then it’s up to him to get it back. Now the best bit is this particular tortoise happens to be really expensive, so for him to buy it back, it’s going to take a lot. Now we can get this done by about two or three. The third task will be announced later.”

“And how do you suppose we’re getting into his house, Einstein.” I laughed. Instead of answering, Gabby just gave Aana a look.

“So whilst I was having a little chat with Joe last night, I managed to sneak them out. Plus, he was stupid enough to keep the alarm system disabler on his key ring” Aana grinned at her achievement. I swear one day we were going to get arrested for something.

“Aana, wasn’t Rihana meant to come yesterday?” Ron said from under the blankets. It was nearly eleven and she had refused to get out of bed and get ready.

“She texted me last night saying she couldn’t make it.” Aana replied, still tapping away on her phone. “Anyway, we have to be gone by twelve and out of there by one. Joe should be going to practice right now. Oh yeah, Gabby what’s the deal with Mark?”

“Um, I spoke to him yesterday after our makeup session. He explained everything and he also said you knew.” Gabby glared at Aana. Aana shot her a weak smile and ushered her on to continue.

“Wait explained what?” I chimed in, completely confused what there was to explain. I swear, I am never told anything.

“Basically, Mark’s boss gave him the fake wife to up publicity for both himself and the team. Mark had to take it or he would be off the team.” Gabby explained. “Anyway, he said he we can be together but in secret until he finds a way.

“Ah that’s suckish.” Ron mumbled.

“Ok anyway bitches, get ready. Black and booted.” Aana smirked, jumping up and running upstairs to get ready. Ron and Gabby followed after her, winging at the time.

“Lottie, make sure they don’t do anything super stupid, I’m not bailing you girls out.” Aana’s mum smiled.

“I’ll make sure of it Jasmine.” I replied and ran upstairs after the other girls. Gabby and Aana were already ready and Ron was slumped on the floor outside of the bathroom. “Are you PMS’ing or something?” I asked. She nodded and dropped her head to the ground again.

 “Don’t worry; you stay here with my Mum.” Aana called from the bedroom. I saw the relief in Ron’s face and laughed, which continued when I saw Aana and Gabby. They were both in identical outfits which looked like they were about to rob a bank. They were wearing black leggings, black ankle warmers, black vans, a black jumper, sunglasses and a black beanie. I was doubling over with laughter. I think they thought they were a part of MI8.