STDS. Use Them To Your Advantage... Rewritten

Hey! I hope everyone's having a great summer and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

When it says, it would be great if you could listen to the songs mentioned.

Also, sometimes I might use full names or nicknames for the girls. e.g.

Lottie = Charlotte/Char

Ron = Veronica

Gabby = Gabs/Gabriella

Thank you,

C x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AANA'S POV

“So Aana, first stage of Mission Kill the Man-Whores is…?” Gabby grinned, getting ready to write the stages on the massive board she got from somewhere.

“Ok Girls, first stage is be the cock-block your man dreads.” I smirked, waiting for Gabs to write it down before I continued with our plan of attack. “So nobody wants to be denied some ‘fun’ once in a while, especially at a club full of whores. So we go to the club and we cock-block. It’s going to make them pissed as shit but I’m in the mood to make them pay.”

“And how do you know they’re going to be at the club?” Ron asked, raising a brow.

“Lottie care to explain.” I ushered her to tell her part of the plan.

“So, I talked to Nate and managed to slyly get some information out of him, which by the way I won’t be doing again. It’s Joe’s birthday tonight so they’re going out to a club called Maine in the centre. I’ve actually been invited though so you guys are going alone.”

“Do I have to come?” Ron whined.

“Yes. Rihana’s coming over in abit as well to get ready. So guys, the dress code is sexy and slutty. If I see a maxi slash midi dress I’m going to kill you. Anyway tips of cock-blocking. Gabby you got this?” I questioned. She nodded and began to write one to five on the board.

“Ok bitches. Number one, know your mission. Make sure at all times you know what you’re doing and what you’re going to do next. Keep your eye on the game and don’t get distracted. Number two, STDS. Use them to your advantage. Tell anyone who even looks their way the infections they’re carrying. Number three. Lies. We all lie; this is the time where you use that skill. There’s no limit on how many lies you tell tonight. If you’re not lying, you’re not doing it right. Number four, make your presence known. Make sure they understand what happens when they make mistakes, make sure they feel the fire. If she’s dancing on him, go on introduce yourself, your baby and the Dad. Who is being danced on. Make a scene girl. Number five, have fun. This is your revenge, feel it.”

“Fucking hell Gabs, how long did that take you to practice?” Lottie laughed. I instantly felt so excited. Our mission was to get revenge and hell this was sweet revenge. What’s a better way to do it but with your friends. “Ok so next step?”

“Next step Charlotte is clothing. You have to show them what they’ve lost. You need to make yourself a hundred times better than the whore they’re going to be dancing with. So we need slutty but classy. Now I’m sure not even I own the clothing I’m thinking about so we’ve got a few hours before we need to get ready which means we hit the mall. Get ready girls, It’s now 1:40, you’ve got twenty minutes to be ready and by my car.” I announced, skipping over the clothing on the floor and to the bathroom. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and made my way to my wardrobe.