Reunions- Rewritten

RON'S POV -

“Gabby I really don’t want to go!”

“Ron, you’re going. I’m going so you’re going.”

“Gabby you didn’t like anybody. Plus, I don’t have anything to wear.” I frowned, scrolling through my non-existent text.

“More like nobody liked her.”

“Shut up Aana.” Gabby growled, throwing a cushion at her.

“Ok, well Veronica you’re coming, I don’t care what you say. I have something that you could wear.” Aana grinned, looking through her wardrobe. “Actually, why the freak didn’t you say when we went shopping specifically for tonight?”

“I thought I could get out of it Aana.”

“Why? We haven’t seen the girls in ages?” Lottie interrupted from the ground. She was obviously on the floor looking through her clothes. Aana’s room was almost always a big mess. It didn’t help that we basically lived here so all of our clothes were around as well. It was the reunion today and for some reason I was nervous. Luckily, we all managed to stay in touch from high school. But tonight, we were going to meet everybody else. Everybody else would have gone to university and would be successful right now. All of the shit on the news they would have heard about too. Great and it’s a couple’s thing. The only person that actually has a date is Lottie. God, she’s a lucky bitch!

“So I have this for you Ron?” Aana grinned, holding a dark red pencil dress in her hand. The plunge neck was way too slutty for me. Although it was a beautiful.

“Hey, you didn’t let me wear that! You said it was your favourite!” Gabby whined from under the covers where she was probably googling images of Zac Efron.

“Shut up Gabriella. It is my favourite and it will make her feel less nervous.” Aana scolded.

“Aana, it’s beautiful but I don’t think so.” I smiled, hoping she would take it.

“Shut up, you’re wearing it. End of conversation.” She grinned hanging the dress up on the door and looking through her shoe drawers. She had endless clothes and shoes. Literally, she has a pair of platform stilettos in every colour. “And these.” she pulled out her pair of pair of bright red stilettos and placed them by the dress. “Ok, that’s you started. I have the gold cuff bracelets in my accessory drawers. The earrings are in there too!”

We went shopping a couple of days ago to buy the dresses for today but I didn’t get one because I thought I would be able to worm my way out of it. Obviously not, so now I was stuck with Aana’s little red dress and six inch stilettos. Aana picked a coral coloured maxi dress which was all lace from the chest up, although she already owned one. Lottie did try to tell her but she still brought it. Lottie brought and Aana chose a navy Bodycon which had white lace going up the sides and comes to about mid-thigh. Gabby brought a cream origami bow pencil dress. I then got dragged to more shops to buy accessories. I’m just thankful we all had the matching shoes. At one point, me and Lottie snuck off to McDonalds, yet we still got caught. The Mc Flurry helped me through the torture though. Aana had her nude platforms, Gabby had her diamanté ones that Aana got her and Lottie had her blue platforms. Thank god Aana buys our shoes for us or that would have been a new kind of hell. I don’t actually understand girls; they walk into the bloody shop knowing what they want yet the try on everything but that thing then buy it. Who has the god damn time for this shit?

“Oi you fat whore, what shall I wear tonight. Alanna said anything but that helps me in no way.” Jay strolled in, wearing just boxers. I have to say Jay was mighty fine but he’s always been Aana’s brother and although he didn’t go to the extent of Jake he was still a massive dick.