Epilogue - Rewritten

So this is the last chapter of this story and I'm actually so sad for it to be ending. I wanted to say a big thank-you to my amazing friends Char, Gabs and Veron who have helped me and supported me through this whole story and although not alot of people are reading it, I could count on them to read every single chapter and their constructive comments. 

I will be going back on every chapter and editing it slowly when ever I have time. 

Thank you so much if you have been reading this.

I wish you an amazing New Year,

Crasieiness.x

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

 SIX YEARS LATER

AANA’S POV

“Baby please get Kai ready, I’ve put his clothes out on his bed.”  I screamed across the hall. It was Christmas Day and it was being hosted at our house this year. Each year we would take it in turns and it just so happened it was at ours this year. I had my parents coming round for dinner later and the parents of everyone else. Although I had helpers offered, I wanted to do this alone, although we hired waitresses to serve later on. Unlike most people, we decided to serve breakfast first, open presents together then have dinner in the evening.

I’d prepared everything and everything was ready. I just had to get ready and get Kai ready. I guess, that was one thing ticked off my list. The guys had come round yesterday to everybody’s presents round here so we could open them together so the living room was packed. I quickly checked the time and realised everybody would be here in less than an hour. I quickly slipped on the red dress I had received as an early present from the person I loved more than anything and the black Louboutins’ that went along with it perfectly. I had straightened my hair and braided the front and applied make-up, before I checked Kai’s room. It was empty so I guess father and son was raiding the breakfast downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find exactly that. Kai, sitting on the breakfast bar with a sausage in his hand and his father next to him with a croissant, which I specifically said, don’t touch the food yet. His hair was all styled and he was wearing a beautiful black button down shirt with denim jeans, his looks never did fade. He was as beautiful as ever, the same guy I fell in love with years ago and my son, our son, dark brown hair like his father, dressed exactly like him too. White shirt which I said wasn’t a good idea, that’s going to get stained before twelve o’clock.

“Boys, I’m sure I said stay out of the kitchen until everyone arrives.” I say, giving them both a stern look but I’m cut short by the bell.

“Oh look, saved by the bell. Maybe next time baby-girl.” He said, kissing my forehead and walking towards the door. I

“Kai, come on please. Everybody’s here. I think Sierra might be here too.” I winked, taking his hand and leading him into the foyer where everybody was greeting each other. I grinned and hugged everybody, including all the kids.

“Aana, you look beautiful as ever.” Jake laughed, pulling me into a hug.

“Always the charmer Jake.” I reply, smiling. I lead him into the kitchen where everybody else is mingling. Everybody looks deep in conversation and food which meant so far its fine. I find the girls in the corner and go and join them, making sure to pick up a pastry on the way.

“Merry Christmas girls.” I grinned.

“Aana, this is all amazing, you didn’t take Joe up on the waitresses and chef then?” Gabs asked.

“Nope, I cooked everything but I’ve got waitresses for later to serve.” I said. “So spill the beans, how are you and Jake?” I ask Veronica, with a wide smirk upon my face.