Aatrox x Evelynn

It was a good night as any for the demon to sate her hunger. Her prey had led her up the brothel's stairs, and her eyes gleamed as the man began to unbutton his shirt. The other guests were rather loud, and a brothel was the perfect place for a man to let loose and scream as much as he wanted.

Evelynn could feel her blood boil, her nails digging into the sheets as she prepared to devour the man. Six days had she waited for this moment. The demon never waited long between meals, but after a chance encounter with a demon hunter, she had to cover up her trail.

Men could not resist the temptation of her alluring figure, she was intoxicating, and she knew it, but the hunter after her was a woman. A distinct disadvantage, she knew. However, this particular young man stopped mid-action and instead let out a deep sigh, taking up the edge of the bed. He buried his face in his hands, and Evelynn stared, baffled that this man was not already atop her.

"I can't do this," he mumbled, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"What's the matter, my love?" Evelynn cooed, resting a hand on his back as she slithered behind him, wrapping her arms around his body lovingly. "Don't you want me?" While the demon had a way of manipulating her prey, this man seemed immune at the moment.

"I love my wife too much." Evelynn rested her head on the boy's shoulder and frowned. She couldn't remember a married man letting their love for another get in the way of their lust. Humans and their marriages, she huffed silently. The fact that he found himself here means the boy had already committed adultery in his heart. "We've never been too intimate. I love her with all my heart, but before I die, I wanted to experience life's pleasures, you know?"

"Hm." If anyone knew anything about the wonders of ecstasy, it was Evelynn; she was a demon that thrived on such pleasures and desires. However, she couldn't let this cloud her actions, there was an issue at hand, and she did not like to be caught unaware. "And why would you fear for your life, sweet boy?"

"He will come for us, I know it. It won't be long before he comes for our town as well."

"I don't understand," Evelynn whispered, tilting the man's chin until he looked at her. "Who? Who is coming for you?" Evelynn had a gut feeling, but she wanted it confirmed.

"The Winged Deathbringer," the boy whispered, nearly wetting himself.

"Oh, you mean the Darkin? You men are good for nothing," she sneered, plunging her clawed hand in his chest, squeezing his heart with a sinister smile before ripping it out of his chest. "I'm sorry sweet boy, I would have loved to enjoy you further, but I'm in no mood to play." Admittedly, Evelynn was not pleased to hear a darkin's influence was now affecting her meals. This boy had not been the first, and he would not be the last.

As per the young boy's statement, Evelynn traveled into the woods, wondering what the big deal was with this darkin. She had heard the tales, but she couldn't hate a man that sowed so much chaos in the land. If anything, she looked up to him, but he was starting to interfere with her way of life.

With that said, it wasn't difficult to find a darkin. They left quite the trail in their wake of destruction. Once Evelynn finally found the darkin, he was limping slightly, sword trailing behind him. The demon was left to wonder what could have possibly harmed such a being. So, she watched from afar, undetected by the god-like being.

Evelynn knew full well she could not defeat him, but she couldn't help her curiosity. She had to see the man behind the stories. Her usual campaign to seduce men in her human form was tossed out the window. He would kill her on the spot.

The child of darkness liked to consider herself a good enough actress, so she set up a believable enough scene. Was befriending a darkin even possible, she wondered. Well, there was only one way to find out. With a wicked grin, Evelynn ruffled her hair, and for appearance's sake, she cut herself a few times and conjured up a bruise here and there. Deciding she looked presentable enough for the lie she was about to weave. Evelynn collapsed to the ground.