Jarvan x Shyvana

As a reference, I'm pretty J4 is around 6'6 (wtf) and Shyv is like 5'6? 

Hooves reverberated through the forest, smoke rising in the distance, escaping from the thick canopy. The dirt road quaked from the fierce roar that followed, and the prince's men stared on, their hands clamping around the reigns of their horses. The cries echoed one another, each weaker than the next, and Jarvan leaned forward, his horse speeding up. "My prince?" One of the men asked as they came to a stop, their sovereign dismounting his steed.

"Go on without me," he commanded, securing the reigns of his trusty companion to a nearby tree. The men looked to each other, their eyes hesitant and doubtful, but who were they to challenge the prince. If anything, their prince's bravado was not empty, and any beast would find themselves quickly outmatched. His company of soldiers nodded, and with a curt salute, they set out, his second in command taking point.

With his men out of the way, Jarvan brushed the edge of his cape, unfurling the silky material as he set off the beaten path. Dead leaves crumpled under his foot as he continued onwards, dodging mangled roots and scattered branches. Another cry echoed through the trees, and the prince came to a halt, his eyes narrowing at the strips of light boring past the leaves, guiding his way. It was a much weaker cry, the ferocity all but gone from the beast as it cried a song of lament.

His figure emerged through the thin wall of vegetation, and there he spotted a girl, resting against the scales of none other than a dragon. The beast's wings jerked quickly, as a slow breath escaped from its nostrils, and Jarvan's eyes softened. He noticed the girl's unusual skin tone, and the scales sparsely covering her body. Her hair was perhaps the most captivating aspect of herself, an enchanting crimson color that could only compare itself to an unruly blazing fire.

The half-breed gave a weak cry which sounded like a whimper, and Jarvan looked on as the ancient creature nuzzled its cheek to the girl. The dragon's eyes opened a sliver, its gaze trailing to the prince watching from a respectful distance, and that gaze was one only a father could muster. Parental instincts. Understanding the dragon's plea, Jarvan took a step forward to acknowledge the beast's final wish, but his foot crushed a twig, and the girl's attention turned on him.

Her eyes held a fiery glow as she pinned him down with a glare, a snarl escaping her lips. Tears streamed down the half-breed's cheeks, emotions spiraling out of control in those uncanny eyes of hers. In an instant, she was on her feet, leaping in Jarvan's direction, her nails grazing his cheek as the prince dodged, seizing her arm and twisting it behind her back. Between their height, and size difference, it did not prove much of a challenge for the warrior to keep her still.

However, Jarvan was forced to let go, wincing as the temperature of her skin quickly changed, almost searing his skin had he not let go sooner. The prince did not look alarmed, but rather amused as he rubbed his hands together, a soft smile reaching his lips. The girl was no fool, and despite being a mere human, she felt outmatched by the man towering over her, perhaps it was his posture or the way he looked at her, she couldn't tell, but were he not friendly, she would have considered him a predator.

Her stance stiffened as he laid a hand on her head, and ruffled her chaotic hair, catching her off guard. He took off his cape, wrapping it neatly around her naked form. "What's your name?" he asked, approaching her father. She watched with a careful eye, the prince's hand settling on her father's nostril, and losing her temper once more, the girl swung at him but failed miserably when she tripped on the hem of his cape, falling into his arms.

"Shyvana," she mumbled in a defeated tone. Jarvan picked up on the silence around them, the usually chirpy birds now quiet, animals retreating to their groves. A colossal figure circled the sky above them, and Shyvana stood up straight, her hand clamping around his as she gave a small squeeze. She was anxious. Everything clicked into place, and the beast lurking above them was most likely what had killed Shyvana's father.