Kha'Zix x Elise

In the depths of Noxus resided the Spider Queen, also known as Elise, revered for her ruthlessness, yet her gentle nature when it came to her children. She knew not the meaning of mercy but had grown fond of her unorthodox visitor. Part of her human conscience remained, but she soon found that only the vile deeds and sins retained a place in her heart. In all her wickedness, she wouldn't have called herself evil per se, but it was a necessity for her to feed on the unsuspecting few who wandered into the depths of her lair.

So when her spiderlings informed her of an unruly creature that had set off one of her traps, the Spider Queen couldn't wait to see what kind of prey she had caught today. Her slender legs treading carefully over the roots of the forest, across hidden spiderwebs, her children following in her wake awaiting to see what kind of feast would await them today. Unfortunately for Elise, she stumbled upon the one insect that had stolen a part of her heart.

Still, though, she was annoyed, her spiderlings looking on in disappointment as they could not rip the man limb by limb and devour him. "You again," Elise sighed. "If you must know, yes Rengar came to me a few days ago seeking venom, but if you are on a hunt, I'm afraid he's not here. Now, then, off you go." She cut him down from the spiderwebs and motioned for him to leave her forest; she had no business with him today.

However, Kha'Zix remained standing before the Queen, tilting his head in mild curiosity. "Did I not make myself clear? Shoo. My darling children can't prowl their hunting ground with you lurking about. You're scaring them."

"I'm not here for Rengar," he informed, shaking the idle silk strings still stuck to his wings. Kha'Zix frowned at her blatant disregard for his courting but said nothing to anger the already grumpy Spider Queen. She tolerated him, but he would not push his luck, not when she looked ready to burn the world to ashes.

"I'm not in the mood today, perhaps another day," she sighed, turning on her heels as she prepared to skulk back to her lair, and sleep off her unusual mood.

"I have a gift for you, I found...it...during my travels, and I thought you might like the idea of adding someone to your collection." At this, Elise glanced over her shoulder, her eyes examining the hunter before her, trying to figure out his angle, but he seemed an honest voidling for the time being.

"Fine, but let us not take all day, yes?" Kha'Zix agreed and motioning with his wing, he took the lead escorting the Queen to her promised prize. Her spiderlings followed, to ensure her safety, the biggest ones staying behind the guard the Queen's lair.

"I thought you liked my company," the insect spoke, wishing to start a conversation, and hoping it would not be in vain.

"I really am not in the mood today-"

"This oughta cheer you up then!" With a small bow, Kha'Zix presented a tied up spider, one resembling Elise, except he was a man and she hummed in acknowledgment.

"This does put a smile on my face," she murmured observing the Spider, the two locking into an intense stare. "He's beautiful."

"What?"

"Look at his cheekbones, oh and those little fangs. He's adorable, where did you find him?"

"If you don't kiss and tell, then I don't hunt and tell," the predator countered. He had not expected her to be so receptive to the spiderling, and she seemed in adoration of the creature rather than in contempt. Kha'Zix replayed the scenario he thought would go down over and over in his head. He didn't take her to be so starved for companionship that she would take another like her under her wing. It seemed unlike her.

The Voidreaver had expected to earn her favor, but instead, he found himself as the third wheel, watching the Queen of Spiders slip even further from his grasp. With an annoyed growl, he followed the two back to Elise's lair, but her spiders seemed adamant on holding the creature back as they webbed his feet, restricting him from going any further.

"Elise-" She was already gone. "Oh, real mature!" He shouted to the wind. Taking a seat near the entrance of the lair, Kha'Zix kicked at the rotten log before him. At that moment, he wished this quest of his could have been as simple as stalking prey and killing it. If he had known that courting someone required so much effort, he would have tried a bit harder, or not at all. Humans made it look so easy, but perhaps this was what they called unrequited love. Those words stung him hard, and he cleared his mind sharpening his claws. Perhaps another day.

With a last sigh of defeat, the voidling got on its feet, preparing to head out. He would try his luck tomorrow. However, Elise came out of her cave, looking mighty content with herself and leaning against her cobwebs, she smirked at the predator. "On your way out?"

"Yes," he answered curtly, and Elise rose a brow, it was unlike him to be so brief, he loved to chatter when it came to her. Her eyes demanded a reason, and Kha'Zix checked his wings. "You seemed busy was all. I will come back tomorrow. Have fun with your children."

"Hmm, I did, he was quite tender," Elise smiled, rubbing her cheeks. "So sweet, and so loving." The voidling was speechless, his eyes snapping in her direction as he contemplated whether or not he had heard her right. "Slight bitter after taste but I'm sure I'll get over it," she hummed biting at her lips.

"You ate...him?" Kha asked, unsure if he should be worried or relieved.

"Well, of course, I am the Spider Queen, and none shall oppose me. Besides, no one will ever replace you Kha'Zix; there is only one of you." With that, Elise place a gentle kiss on his cheek and waved him goodbye as she wandered back into her den, her spiderlings following suit. The Voidreaver smiled and shook his head slowly.

"Women..." he sighed. 

This is really short, but I hope you still enjoyed it.