Ahri x Vel'Koz

I know, I know ... You're probably thinking...

But NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

The fox prided herself on being the forest's protector, keeping the haven of greenery away from greedy human hands. Hence, it came as a shock as she stumbled upon a clearing, a sight she had never before seen, disintegrated trees, craters, and clouds of ashes lingering above the ground. It had once been a heavily forested area, where birds sang, and animals left their groves to mingle with one another, and now it lay littered with corpses, some charred to the bone.

Ahri walked through the devastation, her feet sinking into the damaged terrain. A corpse rested at her feet, and she crouched, poking the once fleshy human. The charred corpse collapsed into ashes, and the nine-tailed fox recoiled, wondering what could have caused such chaos and destruction.

Whoever had done this must wield considerable power, or merely a fool with a death wish. It did not matter, either way, Ahri would see this injustice brought to its rightful conclusion. Whatever had caused this, the nine-tailed fox found that they were not hard to track. It left a trail of devastation like no other.

After a full day of hunting down the perpetrator, Ahri arrived just in time to lob an orb of magic in the creature's direction. She caught the Void-spawn by surprise and watched as its tentacle loosened, letting the human soldier go.

"You!" Ahri hissed, throwing another orb his way. "How dare you harm my forest! Destroying nature as you please with no consideration for the pain and suffering you leave behind." Vel'Koz felt a poke against one of his tentacles and glanced down. The human had thrown a rock at him. He turned slightly, his eyes leveling the girl with a withering glare, and much like a threatened spider, he reeled back, his tentacles spreading out to loom over the mortal as his eye began to glow. 

Vel'Koz was never one to hesitate, but he couldn't help the intrigue when he noted the nine white tails on the human. It was a rarity he had yet to see. The temptation and bloodlust hung on the tips of his tentacles, but he decided against the bold action. Still, the audacity of this girl, to throw a pebble at him as though he would scurry off like a rabbit. Disrespectful. 

The Void-spawn thought showing the girl mercy would earn him her disappearance, but instead, she came at him, as one would a foe. The nine-tailed fox, he noted, was feistier than anticipated, her magic was, for the most part, unknown to him, and while her claws barely scratched his surface, those magic orbs of her were enough to knock the wind from him. 

Vel'Koz retreated, restraining himself from tearing her limb from limb. He was caught between a rock and a hard place; what was he to do? Obviously, the fox was a thorn in his side, but he couldn't very well kill her. He had never seen a being like her before, and his curiosity won out in the end. He had to end this conflict without harming her, or he would never forgive himself for passing up the opportunity to study a new specimen. 

His thoughts were interrupted as Ahri lunged at him, her crimson eyes burning with rage. Another orb took shape in the palm of her hand, and Vel'Koz flinched. He did not like her magic, he concluded. The void creature slapped the woman down to the ground, interrupting her lunge, hoping that would stop her defiant act of stubbornness. 

How wrong he was, watching as the nine-tailed fox braced her arms and legs, attempting to stand up. Vel'Koz tilted his head to the side, muttering a small apology as a tentacle wrapped around her waist, slamming her down into the ground a few more times. She was definitely sturdier than a typical human, but her relentlessness was beginning to annoy him.

Having had enough, Vel'Koz held her down. "Stop," he commanded. In turn, he received muffled insults as his tentacle pushed her head into the dirt; he had no interest in her words. Her sharp nails dug into the tentacle, forcing itself on her, and the voidling suppressed a chuckle. He could be ticklish at times.