Back home

I thought Dally was ganna hit me, bu he hit the bed instead. Hearing him scream at me, made my broken heart feel worse.

"Just tell me!" he yelled. My tears were rolling down my cheeks now. I pushed Dally off of me, and he landed on the floor.

"You want to know, fine then here it is. How cam you go back out with Sylvia after all she did to me?! Plus the way I feel about you, you can  go to hell!" I yelled, then I stood up, opened the door, and ran out. I ran out of the house, and bumoed into Soda outside. He stopped me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Tell them I'm from the futer, I don't care, I  going back home" I said, then I ran again. I kept running until I found the old building I was looking for. I went in through the window. Once I was inside, I walked around, looking for a certain room. I finaly found it and entered. There in the middle of the room, was a device with a button on the top. All I have to do, is push the button, and I'll be back home. I heard footsteps coming towards this room.

"Cyndy wait!" someone yelled. It was Soda and the gang. Right when they entered the room, I pushed the button. A tear escaped my eye and Soda was crying a little too. I mouthed 'I'll miss ya'll' then there was a flash. That was the last thing I remember.

I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I looked around at my drawiings that I hung up and reralized I was back home. My big sister came in my room and stopped when she saw me.

"Tracy?" I said. She came to me, and hugged me tightly.

"You came back" she cried. I hugged her back. It felt nice to come back home. Suddenly, my mom came in.

"I told you Tracy, don't come in-"she said, but stopped and smiled once she saw me. She hugged me too. I think they were crying, cause my shirt ended up being stained with tears. My mom made me something to eat, and my siser told me about her license. She barely got it.

"How long have I been gone?"I asked.

"A whole week, we thought you were dead" Tracy responded. I looked at her, confused. "Get on facebook, people have been putting 'we miss you' or çome back plss' and 'RIP wish you were still with us" she explaqined. It was dark outside already, so I went to bed. I turned and thought that Ponyboy would be there, but then I remembered I'm back home. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I dream ed about Dally ofcoures.

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I got up and walked into the kitchen. I expected to see Darry cooking breakfast. But I didn't. I missed the guys, but oh well. Today I have school, so I went to the restroom, then back to my room. I got dressed, the I went to go wait in the living room. Once I stepped into my first class, everybody turned to me.

"Hi"I greeted. Everybody got up and gave me a hug. My friends were crying, and I think my guy friends were tearing up a bit. "Ya'll miss me?" I asked.

"Yes, we thouught you were dead" My friend Elly cried. When the teacher came in, everybody sat down, and she hugged me too.

The day was amazing, people bought me lunch, and others asked me all sorts of questions. It was a perfect day for me.