Movie night

Ponyboy asked me not to tell Darry that he went to the movies alone again. I don't know why if it isn't all that bad once you think about it. But, oh well. I didn't tell Darry anything about it. But that was yesterday.

I sat on the couch watching tv, when Soda stepped infront of me.

"Can you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Sure" I responded.

"Can you please go drop Dally, Johnny, and Ponyboy at the drive-in?" he asked.

"I guess" I replied, standing up. The guys were waiting for me outside, so we all piled up in my car and left. Dally was in the pasenger seat, and ponyboy and Johnny were in the back seat. The boys were talking about something, but I wasn't really listening.

"Hey Cyndy, what are you ganna do for the rest of the night?" Dally asked me. I turned to him, then back at the road.

"Nothing why?" I wondered.

"Cause I was wondering if you wanted to see the movie with us" he said.

"But I'm not dressed to go to the movies" I responded. He looked at my outfit.

"What you're wearing is perfect" he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yea" he replied. I stayed quiet for a while, then finally said

"Okay, But what about my car?" I asked.

"It's a drive-in hunny, we could just stay in the car" he responded. I wanted to say 'A little mean don't ya think?' but I didn't. I don't want to get Dally mad, but with me, he never does. Exccept for that one time before I left, he looked like he was about to kick my ass at anytime. I was about scared to death. Maybe he was the reason that I left. But I can't tell him that, I don't wanna hurt him. He means alot to me, I would even give up my own life for him. I know it sounds wierd, but that's how I feel. I bet any girl would give up her life for the one she loves. Well, maybe some atleast. Anyway, maybe Dally wasn't the reason I left. I missed my family and friends, so it wasn't only him.

I was so lost in thought, that I barely noticed that we arrived. I paid for the entrance, then I parked the car and we began watching the movie. It was some beach movie, as always. I was getting pretty bored, so I decided to go get us some snacks.

"Hey Dal, can you come with me to get some popcorn and cokes?" I asked.

"Yea sure" he responded. We got out, and went to the snack area. There were some kids here too, but mostly teens. We were already ganna pay, when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Lindsay.

"Hey Cyndy" she exclaimed, as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hey Lindsay, how have you been?" I asked.

"Good,how about you?" she wondered.

"Same" I responded.

"You here alone?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm here with my boyfriend, my friend and her boyfriend, and my boyfriends friend" she replied.

"Oh" I responded.

"How about you?" she asked.

"No, I'm here with a couple of friends" I stated.

"Oh, so how is it at your job?" she wondered.

"It's tireing" I replied, handing the guy at the cash register the money.

"Well, I guess I'll see you later then, bye Cyndy" she said.

"Bye Lindsay" I responded. Then, Dally and I walked back to the car. I bought all of us popcorn and a coke. I also bought some candy, since I love cany. It didn't cost much, it was barely two  dollars or so. I bet everything is cheap in this time.

"Cyndy, how do you know that broad with the brown hair?" Dally asked.

"I met her while working" I replied. He didn't say anything else. I wonder why he asked that. I guess I'll ask him about it later. I was eating popcorn, then put it down and began eating some candy. I felt Dallly looking at me. I turned to him, and I was right. He was smiling too. "What?" I asked.

"We should start calling you Candy instead of Cyndy" he said. I rolled my eyes playfuly and smiled.

"My frineds used to call me that when I was in 8th grade" I stated.

"Gee, I wonder why" he sarcastically said. He just loves teasing me. I turned my attention back to the movie. 

Once it finished, I drove them all home. Johnny said he didn't want to go home, and asked if he can stay at our house. Pony told him he could, so I drove back home. Darry was in the living room as always.

"Where have you been?" he asked Ponyboy, once we went in.

"Relax Darry, he was with me the whole time" I reasured him.

"Where?" he wondered.

"At the Drive-in" I replied.

"You took them?" he asked.

"Yea" I responded. He sighed.

"Okay, now go on to bed, it's late" he said. I nodded, and led Ponyboy to our room. He didn't say anything at all, so I layed down and went to sleep.

~AUTHOR~

Srry it's short, but I'm having writers block, so please coment and tell me what should happen next, and whoever's  idea I like best, I will dedicate the chapter to them :)