kidnapped

I looked around at all the guys.

"You know, you shouldn't of said no to me" Matt said. I gulped. Suddenly, they all came at me. They tied my hands behind my back. I struggled to get away from them. I began screaming for help, but they covered my mouth with a handkerchief, and tied it in the back."There. That's a little better" Matt said. I cursed at them, but it came out in mumbles. I tried moving my feet, but I fell back instead. They all laughed at me. I need to get free. I don't know what they're ganna do to me, but I know its something bad. Please, let someone help me. Matt came up to me. "Get the car ready" he instructed. The guys started leaving. He picked me up, and set me down on my feet. I was scared at this point. Now that he has me captured, he can do anything to me. He caressed my hair gently, which sent chills down my spine. "Don't worry, once we're done with you, you'll be in a much better place" he whispered. Suddenly, he picked me up, and carried me on his shoulder. He was taking me to his care. I looked around, seeing if there was anybody near that could possibly help me. But there wasn't. I was on the verge of giving up, when I saw time shepard. He was looking down at the ground. I needed to get his attention somehow. I started screaming and yelling until he looked up. They were barely putting me in the back seat when he saw me. I gave him a pleading look, and he ran. So much for the help. Matt got in the backseat with me. He placed a hand on my thigh, but I moved. He squeezed it tightly, making me cry out. He removed the handkerchief from my mouth, and kissed me.

I tried to get away, but he held me tightly. I kept trying and trying. Eventually, he got annoyed and pulled away. Right now, he's lucky my hands are tied behind my back. Then, he put a blindfold on me. Suddenly, I felt him get me by my hair, and pull my head back.

"I would like you more if you could stay still" he whispered into my ear.

"That's why I'm moving" I replied. He chuckled, and released his grip on my hair.

"C'mon man, just leave her alone already" someone said.

"Shut up" Matt responded.

"She didn't eve do anything to you" the guy fought.

"Shut your trap, or you're going next!" Matt yelled. Suddenly, then car came to a slow stop. I heard car doors open, and someone pulled me out.

"Help! Someone help me please!" I shouted, hoping someone cam hear me.

"Shut her up" Matt demanded. They placed the hankerchief on my mouth again. I wiggled around, trying to get free from thier grasp. But thier grip was too strong. I dont know where I am, or where they're taking me. But I will admitt I was triffied.

Suddenly, they started running, pulling me along. I heard yelling and more people running. What was going on? I want to see what's happening. Then, I was pushed against a wall. I let out a cry, but it came out in a mumble.

"Keep your trap shut, and you won't get hurt." It was Matt. He held something sharp against my throat. I gulped. I wanted him to take the blindfold off of me, but how do I tell him that if I can't even talk. Out of nowhere,I felt him kiss my neck. I moved away, but he pulled me into his arms. I figured that if I can touch the knot, thn I'll be able to free myself. But I couldn't, plus everytime I moved my hands, it would hurt. They tied me up real good. The only thing that I can't believe is that, why did he kidnap me. I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything, except not date him. Okay, so I got him pissed, but really? His revenge is to steal me? He's a total phsyco.

I could hear his light breathing, and the pouring rain as it hit the ground. Right now, I was dripping wet. And sitting down on the ground without something covering me, wasn't helping my case. It was quiet, except for the sound of pleople not too far from Matt and I. It kinda sounded like a rumble. I wonder if it was one.

Out of nowhere, Matt grabbed my arm, and pulled me to my feet. Then, he pulled me along. We were running, but I don't know from who. Suddenly, I did what I always do when I'm running away from something or someone. I tripped, and skrapped my knee I think. Matt stopped, and pulled me up so I was standing now. There was footsteps, but they stopped near us.

"Let her go now" a deep, angry voice said. I recognized that voice. It belonged to someone that I truely cared about. It was Dally.

"No" Matt growled. I heard a bottle being broken, and a gun being prepared to shoot. Matt grabbed my hair and pulled it donlwn, causing my head to go back. Something sharp was placed against my throat again. I gasped under the hankerchief.

"You shoot, and I'll cut her" Matt threatend. There was silence. I waited for something to happen. Then, it happened. I heard a 'Boom' and I fell on the ground, hitting my head really hard. And everything went black. Well it was already black from the blindfold, but it went blacker.

Okay, so I got bored and decided to upload. I'm thinking about what should happen next, so if i don't upload in atleast three days, then I'll upload somewhere next week :)))