A Date

As I walked out of the empty house, I looked around, making sure there were no soc around. I started walking towards the park, where I'm supposed to meet Lindsay. It was a cool evening, not to cold, not to hot. Just perfect. The guys were god knows where, and I decided to get lost too. While I walked, I thought about the posibilities of me being jumped. I mean, this is like the first time I walk alone in the longest time. It's not good to walk alone when you're a greaser, but I don't even look like one anyways. But I'm still worried. Anyway, I was wearing a black strapless top with blue skinny jeans, and black heels. I also had my hair down and a jacket on. It might get cold later on, so I decided to bring one. I was able to see the park by now, but I didn't see Lindsay. Was she late, or was I too early? Myabe I should just turn around and go back home. I was about to head back, but then I saw a brunett and knew that was her. I almost jogged aver there, but didn't run. What if she thinks that I'm a wierdo. Once she saw me, she ran up to me.

"Cyndy, I'm so glad you could make it" she exclaimed as she gave me a hug.

"Yea, thanks for inviting me" I responded, as she pulled away.

"I want you to meet some people" she said. She led me to group of teenagers our age.

"This is Josh" she said, signaling to the first guy. He was kinda muscular and had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was tall.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hi" I replied. Then, Lindsay pointed to a slim guy with brown skater dude hair, and hazel eyes, and a skinny girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"This is Mark and Mary" Lindsay said.

"Hey" they both greeted.

"Hi" I responded. Now, the last guy here. He was muscular and tall, with the same kind of hair like sodapop, but black, and dark brown eyes. 

"Hey, I'm Matthew, Matt for short" he said.

"Hey" I replied.

"We are going to Buck's party tonight, if you want to go" Lindsay said. I nodded.

"Sure, why not" I responded. She got ahold of Josh's hand, Mary got Mark's, and Matt just walked next to me. Matt was handsome, like the younger version of Johnny Depp. He had on a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a black shirt. I don't know what kind of shoes he had on, but it didn't matter. I wonder if he's single.

Anyway, Lindsay, Mary, and thier boyfriends, were talking about something. While Matt and I walked in silence, until he asked me the question I always get asked.

"Are you like a soc?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm a grease" I stated. He smiled like as if he was amazed.

"Wow, you sure don't look like one" he said.

"I know, I get that alot" I replied.

"Must get pretty annoying huh?" he wondered.

"You better believe it" I responded. He chuckled.

"So, you're 16 right?" he asked. I nodded.

"How old are you?" I wondered.

"17 barely" he responded.

"Oh wow" I said.

"Yea" he replied. Suddenly, Josh broke in.

"Hey, don't you work at the DX or something?" he asked.

"Yea" I responded. "No way, that's you?" Mark asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Is your job to attract customers or something?" Matt asked me. I smiled.

"No, I work at the cash register, and sometimes I help the guys in the garage" I explained.