Caught by the cops and the guys

The guys were outside filling cars up, while I was inside with the magazine in my face. The door opened and I looked up. There was a guy with dirty blonde hair the curled a bit, lean, kinda muscular, and a nice smile. He walked up to the counter and looked at me.

"How can I help you?" He looked me up and down. I expected him to say something nice, but he didn't.

"Let's see, I need gas and your number" he said flirtasiously. I rolled my eyes, great.

"So, the gas. I'll take care of that" I responded. I stood up and walked out.

"Hey Steve, guy needs to be filled up" I said, pointing to the guy in the store.

"Can you take care of it? I,m kinda busy" he responded. I sighed.

"I guess" I replied. The guy walked out of the store, while I started filling up his car.

"So, how old are you?" he asked walking up to me.

"Why do you wanna know?" He chuckled.

"Can you atleast tell me your name?" I shook my head.

"Sorry, but I'm not allowed to talk to strangers" I said, using a little girl voice.

"Well, what do I have to do to not become a stranger?" What kind of pick up line is that.

"Nothing, but you can stay away from me" I said, getting a little annoyed.

"Touchy, I like it" he replied, coming a little closer to me. I leaned against his car, and just kept putting gas in his car. He got in front of me.

"Excuse me, but you're blocking my view" I said.

"This view is better" he responded. Wow, conseeded much?

"Look, save your breath and get away from me" I warned.

"Or what hunny?" He moved a little closer to me, and placed his hands on my hips. I moved them away.

"Don't touch me" I demanded. He smirked, and placed his hands back on my waist, but this time he pulled me closer to him. I tried pushing him away, he just wouldn't stop.

"Why are you fighting back baby?"

"Because, I want you away from me" I replied. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Get away from me!" I yelled.

"Hey!" both Steve and Soda yelled, coming towards us. Out of nowhere, he was pulled away from me. It was Dally. He punched the guy. Soda grabbed my arm and pulled me back. They started fighting, and I heard sirens from a far. The fuzz is coming. I started runing towards them, but Steve and Soda held me back.

"Guys, let me go. The cops are coming" I said. They didn't listen. The sirens where getting closer. I kept trying and trying to get away from them, until I finally did. I ran to them. Dally pulled his arm back, ready to puch the guy, but I grabbed his fist. He looked at me.

"What are you doing?!" He was angry.

"Stop please, the cops are coming" I said.

"I don't care, I'm ganna make him pay for what he did to you" he angrily said.

"Dally, it's okay the cops'll take care of it" I responded. Suddenly, the guy took out a blade, and almost slashed Dally. I got in front of him, and he cut me instead. My arm started bleeding. I placed my hand over it to stop the flow of blood.

"You're dead" Dally said. In an instant, he tackled the guy. Soda came up to me.

"What were you thinking?" he worridly asked. I was panting, it hurts.