Please don't!

I shot up, and reached for my cars keys, when Soda snatched them.

"Where do you think you're going?" I looked up at him.

"I'm going to look for Dally" I replied. He shook his head.

"Stay here, we'll go look for him" he said.

"I'm not ganna stay" I responded, almost sounding like a demand.

"Cyndy, I know what I'm telling you-" he started, but I cut him off.

"And I know what I'm telling You" I replied. He had that look of dissapointment.

"Just stay here will ya" he said. I shook my head.

"I want to go, please Soda?" He was about to say something, but Two-Bit stopped him.

"Soda, let her go. He might not listen to us, but he will to her" he stated. Soda looked at him, then at me. He let out a sigh, and gave in.

"Fine, let's go" he said. With that, half of us went with Darry in the truck, and the other half went with me in the car. Steve and Soda were with me.

"Wait, we don't even know where he is" I said.

"Well, let's just drive around to see where he's at". I nodded and started the car. Mat had already left, which was a good thing.

I started the car, and followed Darry around. We looked at all the different places he could be. But, he we couldn't find him. Where could he be?

"I don't think we're ganna be able to find him" Steve blurted out.

"I'm not going to give up" I said.

"Wow, I'm guessing you really do like him" Soda responded, outloud. Steve shot up.

"You like Dally?" I nodded. "Dallas Winston?" I nodded again. "Wait, you like-" I cut him off.

"Yes, I do okay" I almost yelled. We're never ganna find him. But I don't wanna give up just yet. I looked around my surroundings, no sight of him. My hope was slowly dissapearing.

Until, we came upon the lot, and a few yards away, I saw two people. I looked closely, and saw that it was Dallas and Tim Shepard. I stopped the car and parked it. I climbed out and began running towards them. The gang was trailing me. I ran and ran, not that fast cause I was wearing heels thought. My heart was thumpimg through my chest. I kept running and running, until I reached them. Tim was ontop of Dally, beating him bad. I was about to run to push Tim off of Dally, but Soda held me back.

"Let me go Soda" I demanded.

"I suggest you stay back kid" he said. The rest of the gang, pulled them apart. Dally was bleading from the side of his face and on the side of his mouth. I struggled to get free from Soda's grip.

"Soda, let me go" I cried. He didn't. Tim left, and it was just me and the gang now. Soda released me, and I ran to Dally.

"Are you okay?" He didn't move or say anything. I looked up at him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came here for you" I said.

"We'll give ya'll some time alone" Darry said, heading towards the parked vehicles. I released Dally and backed up a bit.

"Dally, I'm sorry if-" He cut me off.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. Just leave" he said.

"What?" he looked into my eyes.

"Go" he said. I felt my heart shatter in two.

"But Dally" I started.

"I don't want to hear it alright. Go back to your boyfriend will ya." he began walking away, but I stopped him.

"He's n-"

"Just leave okay, there's no reason for you to still be here" he said.

"Dally please don't" I pleaded, as he began walking away.

"Why don't you just get it? I don't want you here anymore kid!" he yelled. My eyes filled with tears.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your life, and Matt's not my boyfriend. He almost raped me, because I told him it wouldn't work out!" I shouted.

"What?" I clenched my fists.

"I don't love him, Dally, I love you. But I guess that was a mistake" I blurted.

I turned around and began running the other way. I heard screaming behind me, but I couldn't understand it very much. As I ran, I wiped my eyes. How could he say that? I thought he would never hurt me, but I guess I was wrong. I just want to get away from here. I wanna go home, and never return. I just hope he's happy now, without me. I stopped, took off my heels, and looked back. I saw a group running towards me from far away. it was the gang. I kept running. Ponyboy was the closest to me. I ran faster than ever, just to get away from them. I stopped next to an ally, and went through there. I hid on the side of a dumbster. I sat down on the ground, and covered my face with my hands. It was raining now. Pouring down on me as I cried. I was shaking, not only cause the rain was cold, but because there was thunder too. And cause of my shattered heart. I used to think that guys here, wouldn't be as big jerks as the guys in the futer. But I was wrong about that too. Guys will never change, no matter what time you're in. And I barely realized that. I especially thought that I would never get hurt as long as I'm with Dally. But that wasn't true. I felt like as if I was a loser. I've decided to go home. It was the only thing I could do.

I was about to stand up and leave, when I heard footsteps. I took a peek; it was the gang. They looked around.

"Well, she's gone" Steve said.

"Why did you make her leave, again?!" Soda yelled at Dally.

"Hey, shut your mouth. You don't think I feel bad?" Dally replied.

"Look guys, I bet she's somewhere around here, we just have to keep looking" Darry said. With that, they left. I stood up, and was backing up deeper into the ally, when I bumped into someone. I turned around, and saw someone who probably hates me now.

"Nice to see you again" he said, giving me an evil grin.

"What do you want?" He let out a chuckle.

"Isn't it obviouse? I want you" he said.

"Well, that's too bad, cause you can't have me" I responded. He laughed at that.

"You see, I always get what I want, one way or another" he said.

"Not this time" I replied. I turned around to walk away, but I noticed that I was surrounded. Oh shit, I'm ganna die this time for sure. Wait, no I'm not cause I beat up 7 guys before, but this time I'm all alone. I counted them, and there was way more than 7 guys surrounding me. Okay, so I am ganna die. but I didn't live a good life yet. They were coming closer to me, which was making me nervous. What am I ganna do? This is what I get for running away. When will I ever learn to face my problems?

Author~

Hey there peeps, I decided to upload again, cause my last chapter was a little short too. So hope ya'll like this one too :)

Now, I have a few questions for ya'll

Q1. Who do you think the guy is?

Q2. What do you think they're ganna do to her? hint: they're not ganna beat her up

Huh, I expected to ask more questions, but I guess not. Any who, please please please please pretty please with cherries on top, tell me what you think is ganna happen ;)