A date

I walked around the park alone. I know it was dangerouse and I shouldn't be alone, but nobody was available. As I walked, I thought about Micheal. It was just yesterday that I met him, and I was pretty upset that I didn't see him today at the DX. Besides Dally, he was the only guy I like. I think it's his nice smile or his friendly personality that attracts me to him. I don't get it though, Dally and Micheal are so different. How can I like both of them. Maybe I don't like Micheal, maybe it's just a temporary feeling. Well, I shouldn't be thinking about it, I'm never ganna see him again. I was heading back home, when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I apologized, not looking up.

"It's alright." It was a guy with a familiar voice. I looked up and saw that it was Micheal. Oh great, now it's ganna take me longer to forget about him. "You're Cyndy right, from the DX?" he asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"It's nice to see you again" he exclaimed.

"Yupp, uh how you been?" I asked.

"Good, how bout you?" he wondered.

"Good too" I responded.

"You're here alone?" he asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"Are you running an erand or something?" he asked.

"Nah, just didn't know what else to do" I said. He smiled. I felt myself start blushing.

"Would you like to go to get a bite to eat or something?" he shyly asked.

"Uh, sure" I responded.

"Is the Dingo okay?" he wondered.

"Yea, that's fine" I said. We began walking.

"Did you go to work today?" he asked.

"Yea" I replied.

"How was it?" he wondered.

"Tireing" I responded. He chuckled.

"Do you earn a good pay?" he asked.

"I don't know, I'm guessing" I said.

"They haven't payed you yet?" he asked.

"No, I barely started yesterday remember" I stated.

"Oh yea" he said.

"What about you, do you have a job?" I wondered.

"No" he replied.

"Then what do you do on your free time?" I asked.

"Nothing really" he said.

"Do you atleast hang out with your friends?" I asked.

"Yea sometimes" he responded.

"Do you go to school?" I wondered.

"Yea, you?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I'm already smart enough" I bragged.

"I can tell" he complimented with a smile. I smiled too. "So, tell me about yourself" he said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"Anything" he responded.

"Well, there isn't much to say. I live with my friend and his brothers, I usualy cook breakfast and dinner. And I don't have any parents" I explained.

"What happened?" he wondered.

"They went missing" I lied.

"I'm sorry" he said.