Sick

Somewhere in the middle of the night, I woke up with a bad stomach ache. I got out of bed and went to the restroom. I felt something coming up, so I ran to the toilet and threw up. I flushed it down, and went to get a adrink of water. I was shaking all over. I got a cup, filled it up with water, and drank it. I pu the cup down, and i began getting really dizzy. The room looked like it was spinning. I felt myself start falling, but somebody caught me.

"Cyndy, are you okay?" It was a guy. I didn't say anything. He lifted me up and carried me back to my room, and layed me down on the bed. He placed his hand on my forehead. My eye sight was blurry, but I was able to see that it was Darry.

"Darry?" I said.

"Shh, it's ganna be okay" he responded. After that, I blacked out. 

I woke up, feeling really sick. I was alone in the room. The door opened, and Sodapop came in.

"Hey, how you feeling?" he asked.

"Sick" I replied.

"Did you eat something or drink something that might of caused you to be sick?" he asked, sitting on a chair next to the bed.

"I don't know" I responded.

"What did you eat?" he asked.

"Nothing, just the chocolete cake" I stated.

"And to drink?" he wondered.

"Punch at the party" I said.

"Punch?" he asked. 

"Yea" I replied. He got up and walked out of the room. After a while, he came back with Darry.

"You drank the punch at the party?" Darry asked.

"Yes, why?" I wondered.

"That wasn't punch" he said.

"What was it?" I asked.

"It was liqure mixed with orange juice" he said. My jaw dropped.

"Nobody told me" I almost yelled. "You're ganna be sick for quite a while, buddy" he informed me. I made a noise, but noddedd.

"You want  breakfast?" he asked me.

"Yea" I answered.

"I'll make you some soup" he said.

"Okay" I responded He went of to the kitchen. I was left alone with Sodapop. He looked worried, even though he tried not to be. He sat down on the chair.

"You worried?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yea" he replied.

"Why?" I wondered.

"Because..... I don't know" he said. Then, he changed the subject.

"I think Dally likes you" he blurted. It took me by surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The way he acts around you and treats you, he's never been like that before with anyone" he explained.

"He doesn't like me" I said.

"I think he does, but age is what's keeping him from actually being with you" he stated. I shook my head, not believing a word he says. He moved a piece of hair from my face.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. I don't know why, but I just didn't know what else to say.

"I did" he responded.

"What happened?" I wondered.

"She went to Florida, and never talked to me again" he explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said.