My style

I walked into the store, where everybody turned to us. There were mostly girls, but some guys.

"Well, get whatever you like" Two-Bit said. I sighed and began walking towards some clothes, when a lady stopped me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she asked.

"I just need some clothes" I slowly replied.

"Well, I can help you with that" she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me along. She showed me dresses, pants, and shirts. I was able to get two pairs of every catagorie. Some guys there bought me some jewlery too. On our way out, Ponyboy told me that all the people in there, were soc. Two-Bit and Johnny carried my bags. Dally was right beside me, smoking ofcoures.

"Doesn't smoking cause you to get cancer?" I asked.

"Yea, why?" he asked me.

"Just wondering" I said.

"Haven't you ever smoke 'fore?" he asked.

"No" I replied.

"I guess you're ganna be the only one that doesn't" he said.

"I guess so" I responded.

We got back in no time. I got my new clothes, and took them to Ponyboy's room. I took them all out, and seperated the shirts from the pants, from the dresses, from the skirts. The pants looked hideouse, so I cut off the legs, and made them into short shorts. I did the same thing to the skirts. Now, they look alot better. I fixed up the shirts a little, then put together an outfit. I changed and walked out into the living room, where the boys were talking and laughing. They suddenly turned to me.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Cute" Two-Bit blurted. I laughed a little.

"Well, I guess I'll be back in a little bit, I gotta buy some things for dinner" I explaind.

"Here"Two-Bit said, reaching into his poacket. He gave me what was leaft of the money, and I headed out the door. I was walking by the park, when suddenly, I ran into a couple of soc. There was four of them total.

"Hey, isn't theat the girl we tried to pick up yesterday?" one of them asked.

"Yea, boy you shouldn't of said no" another one said. I backed away a little, but couldn't make a run for it. They had me surrounded. In an instant, they got had me on the ground. I tried to fight back, but it was no use. They were too strong for me. One of them was on top of me, while the other three held me down.

"How bout we make sure next time you won't say no to us" he said. From his back pocket, he pulled out a switchblade, and popped out the blade.

"No" I cried, which made them laugh. He pressed the blade on my cheek, and slid it all the way down to the middle of my throat. Then they did the same to my wrist. I screamed, and they just kept on laughing.

"Stop!" I demanded.

"Why should we?" they joked. I was panicking, and sooner enough, I began crying.

"Help!" I desperately cried, over and over again. But, they covered my mouth, and I felt pain on my stomach. I felt the world start spinnig. My vision was getting blurry. They're ganna kill me, I just know it. Suddenly, they took off and left me there.

The next thing I knew, Dally was shaking me.

"Kid, are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

"I-It hurts" I slowly replied.

"It's ganna be okay" he reasured me. He picked me up and got me on my feet.

"You look pretty beat up" he said. I tried to take a step foward, but then started falling. Dally caught me.

"I don't think she can walk" he explained to someone beside him.

"Well then carry her" they replied. I felt Dally pick me up and carry me in his arms, all the way to the house. I still couldn't see, but my vision was getting better. Dally layed me down on the couch. I had my eyes closed.

"Is she too badly hurt?" Two-Bit asked, alarmed to see me this way.

"I sure hope not" Dally responded.

"She's pretty hurt, look she's bleedding on her cheek, neck, wrist, and who knows where else" Sodapop said.

"M-my stomach" I blurted. He picked up my shirt to reveal a big stain of blood.

"Man, if them soc ever toouch her again, I'll kill 'em" Two-Bit stated angrily.

"And I'll help" Dally said.

"Shoot man, why didn't ya when you had the chance?" Sodapop asked.

"Well the way they ran, it was pretty hard. I mean they were scared as hell when we all got there"Two-Bit responded.

"Whatever man, I'll go take her to her room" Sodapop said. He picked me up and carried me to my room, the one Ponyboy shares with me. He gently placed me on the bed, and headed for the door. "Soda?" I quietly called.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Soc beat you up, but we took care of it" he responded.

"What's ganna happen?" I asked.

"We're ganna heal your cuts when you feel better" he stated. I tried sitting up, but the pain stopped me.

"Just lay down, you'll be okay" he said.

"It hurts too much" I blurted. He gently cressed my hair, which didn't seem to surprise me.

"Tell the boys I say Thanks for helping me" I said.

"Sure will kid" he reasured me. He made me feel a little better.How can a guy like him, be so nice?

"Thanks Soda, you're a good buddy" I complimented. I think he smiled, but I don't know.

He left the room, and I took a nap for a few minutes. Once I woke up, I walked into the living room. The guys were there. They all jumped and surrounded me.

"Are you alright? How you feeling? Did they hurt you? Does it still hurt?" They threw questions at me.

"I'm okay, it still kinda hurts though. Have ya'll eaten yet?" I asked. They all shook thier heads.

"I'll make dinner then" I said, heading to the kitchen.

"Are you sure your well enough to cook?" Darry asked, sounding unsure. I nodded.

"Okay, go for it" he said, then whole gang cheered. I prepared lasagnia. I'm guesing they loved it, because there was no left overs. Before everybody left, Johnny came up to me.

"You know, Two-Bit was the one that was the most angry, at the stage he was in, he could of taken down anyone. He tried to get ahold of a soc, but they were too darn fast" he said.

"Wow, I gotta go thank him" I responded. I went up to Two-Bit.

"Thanks for helping me out" I said.

"It was no big deal" he responded. "Johnny told me you would of taken them all down" I said with a smile.

"Yea I would, but they were faster than me" he explained.

"Well it means alot to me that you atleast tried" I said, then got on my tippy toes, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They whole gang was whistleing or cheering. Two-Bit began blushing, and everybody laughed. Then, I walked into mine and Ponyboys room.