Promotion.

Hola guys. Please to read my other stories. Much love. xx

The Fifth Trial

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/16380790-the-fifth-trial

Description: Once is enough, but two is never too much. You can always give a second chance to your second love. Third is stupidity for you can never agree being the third wheel. When you reach the fourth try, you must be high. But how come Alexis Mitchell is willing to take a risk to undergo the fifth trial?

Genre: Romance/General Fiction

Twenty Letters to Romeo

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11391950-twenty-letters-to-romeo

Description: It was the twentieth of September when I first saw him. It took twenty seconds to love him. I only got twenty days with him. But I will be sending these twenty letters before I let go.

Genre: Short Story/Teen Fiction

The Perfect Pretend

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5232156-the-perfect-pretend

Description: The night Addison Dawson's parents died in a horrible car accident, she knew her life would change forever. Without a brother or a sister to lean on, she got financial problems, plus a-not-so-emotional problem for being home alone every day.

When Lewis High School Academy kicked her out because of the unpaid bills, she finally decided to put a 'For Rent' sign in front of her house. This way, she could gain money and find a new friend. Nicholas Lewis, a rich playboy, got kicked out of his mansion when his mother caught him sleeping with a girl. Without a place to stay—but he got a bucket of cards and money inside his pocket, no biggie—he walked on the cold street in San Francisco carrying his things. He almost gave up when his eye caught a house with a 'For Rent' sign pasted in its walls. As he walks towards the house, he noticed that there were more words written on the sign. 'For Rent: Strictly for Girls Only'

Genre: Teen Fiction/Humor