Chapter 20:

Chapter Twenty

Marissa was discharged and mom was back on her duty. Here I was, doing the typical daily routine whenever I am alone; I am eating my dinner. Adrian’s still wasn’t around since it was his supposed to be his first day today. God, I hope he had a good goddamned day being an interior designer on Andrews Corporation, note the huge sarcasm.

Well, at least my mother left, for I had the time to finally scrub the stupid dried blood on my poor bed sheet. I was so disgusted with myself that I had forgotten that shit, and I can’t believe that it was a night ago, so it means that we just slept on it again. It’s a good thing my mom doesn’t have the habit of checking my room, because she knows how I hate it.

I shoved the piece of bacon inside my mouth. Geez, even food wasn’t really with me. Eating a crappy breakfast at nine? You sure are amazing, Clarissa Evers.

I chewed the meat with my teeth and savored the meaty taste on my tongue. Well, bacon wasn’t really bad for dinner. Except when you were actually expecting for a nice, beefy cheeseburger or at least two boxes of pepperoni pizza while drinking Dr. Pepper?

I was poking the bacon on my plate using my pork, losing my appetite already because of the delicious food inside my head, when I heard someone spoke.

“Stop torturing the bacon. It was already dead and processed no need to kill it again.” Damn, since when did he stand there, wearing his oh-so-hot formal attire? I didn’t even hear the door creak. I must be spacing out for a while.

“Shut up. Try being alone for a couple of hours; even a piece of meat would be interesting for you.” I spoke and I rolled my eyes.

“There are so many ways not to get bored.” He said nonchalantly.

“Like what?” I asked with a straight tone of voice. I was really bored this time even though he was already here to talk to me. I was still poking the poor bacon.

“Like, call your boyfriend to come over. Have a hot, steamy sex.” Adrian said. I knew he was trying to hide the humor in his voice, but he failed. I’ve been with him for a long time so I know when he was hiding something.

This time, my body felt immediately energized, as if I was sensing that something interesting was bound to happen. “Are you seriously trying to put up a fight?” I asked. I didn’t know if he knew that I was half serious.

“Why would I?” I have the urge to mock him, but I didn’t. I wanted to play his game.

“Boy, you are now working at Kale’s family’s company. He’s probably there working with you, since he texted me earlier that he wouldn’t be able to cope up with me for a while since he was busy with stuff.”

“That’s the point,” He said as a matter of fact. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion; the playfulness atmosphere was gone and replaced by puzzlement.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

He flicked his tongue on his teeth, making a clinking sound. “Do you think I would be making sex jokes if I know that your boyfriend is going to be around?”

“So?” I said, still dazed.

“Of course I know that he wouldn’t be able to see you the whole day.” He said calmly.

“And your point is?” I asked again, trying to connect the hints that he was giving me. Sad to say, I miserably failed. Sometimes I wonder, what is the purpose of having a smart head when sometimes I wasn’t able to figure out a gullible fact?

“No one is going to touch my girl,” he said that made the butterflies inside my stomach flutter. I suddenly felt cold, not the coldness of hatred, but the coldness I felt when goose bumps ran down on my body. “You are mine, woman.”

He slowly made his way towards me, and I didn’t dare to move a single inch. I just sat there, my eyes fixed on his, drowning in his passion.

Once he was in front of me, he grabbed my upper arm, beckoning me to stand up. I gladly did what he indicated me to do so. When I was in a standing position, he crashed his lips to mine.

That one kiss that made my heart flip and sent tingles to my skin was turned into a heated make out. The way he touches my body made me forget that I was almost a devil— a devil for putting aside the fact that he was my cousin and a devil for almost fucking him again.

He abruptly stopped kissing me, only to whisper on my ear. “The bedroom?” I breathlessly nodded my head, and we made our way to my sinful bedroom.

When we were both laid on the bed naked, we continued our make out session. Our clothes were scattered on the floor. The eagerness was pretty obvious, since some of the clothes were slightly ripped.

My eyes remained close in pleasure. It was as if my skin became something other than skin. It grew so alive it leaped out of my control, rubbed myself against his body, my hip pressing against his, my hands touching, searching, stroking, seeking out each bone of his back, his flat wide shoulder blades, and the curve of his buttocks.

My lips opened to his again and the expected sensation of our tongues entwining sent such a shiver of delicious shock through my body that made him stop, lift his head, and gaze at me with concern.

But I laughed, almost a purr, and wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him back to me once more.

Abruptly, I could hold back no longer and I took his good hand, placed it between my legs. Instantly he lifted his head so that his mouth and my tongue could merge with my own, and his fingers started to caress the moist heart between my legs, gently at first, then firmer, harder.

I moaned, and under it I heard a low breathless growl that was him.

“Fuck,” Adrian groaned. “Now I regret this.” My eyes shot open with his statement.

My body felt like being soaked with iced water. “W-what?” I asked shakily. I mean, I must’ve heard him wrong, right? Shit, he can’t regret everything! I knew he wanted me.

I knew he saw hurt in my eyes as he shook his head. “That’s not what I meant. I just regretted not touching you on our first night because you were so eager that time and I can’t control myself anymore. Shit, baby, you feel so good on my hands.”

Smiling, I closed my eyes and forgot the doubts, I lost track of time. A minute or an hour, I had no idea. I wrapped a leg up over his hip and felt his sex tight against my cleft, the pulse of it hot and needy.

Suddenly, his lips was kissing my eyelids until I opened them and found his dark gaze looking down on me with an expression so tender and so full of longing that I knew I would carry it with me till my dying day. His mouth moved against my own.

“My sweet Claire,” he breathed. “Tell me this is what you want.”

For reply, I bucked my hips so that the tip of him slid inside me and I heard his quick intake of breath. His teeth bit down on my lip. Slowly, gently, with infinite care he entered me. A one point a sharp pain made me cry out, since this is just my second time, but he held me close, murmuring, whispering, and eating me up.

His moves started to fasten, and we both moaned in pure pleasure.

With one last hard thrust, his body flunked above me. We were both breathing hard; his manhood was still inside me. When we both managed to compose ourselves, he quickly pulled out and started to fix himself up by picking his clothes on the floor and putting those on.

“Go fix yourself before your mother gets home. We both don’t want to be caught, right?” With that, opened the door, went out, and shut it again behind him. He was probably going to get refreshed up.

I did what he said and picked the clothes. I tossed it on my laundry basket and I started my way in the shower. I securely locked it, and I stepped in the bath tub and twisted the faucet, letting the cool water flow and wash away the dirt on my body and the tears that were streaming on my face as well.

I, Claire Evers, hereby proclaim that I already have fallen in love with Adrian Willow.