Chapter 17:

Chapter Seventeen

The glass slipped out of my hand. I heard the shattering sound of it until he crashed his lips into mine. His smell was more intoxicating than the taste of the wine that I drank earlier. When I kissed him back, I knew that the whole world hated me for being a stuck up idiot. A few minutes ago, I loathed him. Now, I was kissing him, and I’m a hundred percent sure that I am sober.

Sparks flew as a connection was created. I returned the kiss but with more passion. I parted my lips and slipped a tongue in his mouth and massaged it with his, tongues dancing together as he happily joined in.

He moaned against my mouth, which made my body on fire. The small sound that was made by his soft lips made me crazy, and I don’t know if I would be sane if I was to explore the other things that he can do with his sensual lips.

I badly want to move my leg to shift in other position, but I was afraid that I could step on the broken glass on the floor. Instead, I wrapped one leg on his hip, arching my body towards him. My action was unquestionably palpable; I wanted him, but I don’t want that. My mind refused everything, but my body is doing what my heart truly wanted.

Adrian deepened the kiss, as his hands travelled on my chest. It was then that I lost it all. I was really hot with his touches so I opened my arms willingly for him to have more access. He rubbed his heated palms on my breasts, though I’m still wearing way too many clothing, I could feel the fire tracing on my skin.

I leaned my arms on I assumed was the table. But that was really a bad move because I accidentally elbowed something and I heard another smashing sound. Great, I just broke stuff for the second time. My mom is certainly going to kill me.

Adrian’s lips left mine and I thought he’s going to stop—we’re going to stop what were doing, until I felt his lips on my neck. He showered butterfly kisses that sent shivers throughout my body. Suddenly, I felt somewhat wet on my neckline. He was licking it. I suppressed a moan, which made him chuckle.

“You know, perhaps we should get a room. You’re so clumsy,” he whispered in my neck, and it made me laugh a little because his breath was tickling me.

“Oh, okay,” I mumbled, not really rational. I was so high at this moment and I feel like jumping off a cliff if someone told me to do so.

He instantaneously stopped what he was doing to untangle my leg from his hips. He put his hand on the small of my back and led us to my room through the darkness. I have no idea why he could still see with this dimness corrupting the place.

In a snap, my back was already pushed on my door, trapped within Adrian’s toned arms. Right now, I was starting to believe that a wild person was the fastest. He locked his lips once again with mine, savoring the mind-altering taste of wine on my tongue.

His index finger started to trail on the right part of my neck, down to the top of my breasts, which is clearly exposed due to the strapless floral dress I was wearing. I was a bit taken aback when I felt him insert his finger between my breasts, and I swear to God, I feel like a fucking slut because I just want to push him in bed and do what a hormonal teenager can do for pleasure.

He started to thrust his finger, up and down, rubbing the middle of my breasts while exploring my mouth. I gripped his shoulder for support; my legs were jelly. I affirm that my core started heating up by his mere touch.

He twirled his finger between my mountains. I was about to muffle a moan when he abruptly stopped kissing me and swiftly pulled out his finger. I groaned in heavy frustration.

“What the fuck,” Adrian slurred with a tone of wrath. I opened my eyes and I was shocked to see that my room wasn’t completely black as I thought. The moonlight was passing through the glass window of my room. I could still see Adrian’s flushed face as he stared at me intently. I felt his other hand moving so I twirled to see that his left hand were connected with the pocket of my jeans that hung on the door.