I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter2)

(Chapter2)

I pushed his stretcher into the room and quickly put some gloves on and carefully examined him. I touched his head. No bumps. I looked at his arm, it was broken. I frowned. I got some pair of scissors and carefully cut his expensive Lactose shirt. My eyes popped wide. An 8 pack?! Are you serious?! Can he get any hotter?! He had tan skin, long-short shaggy brown hair, tall, 8 pack. Even though his face was covered in cuts, he was beautiful. He had a slightly crooked nose, sharp cheekbones...

I stopped thinking about his looks ad started cleaning his cuts. He had a huge bruise on the side of his right arm. He is so muscular... I thought to myself! Ugh! Get back to work! I yelled to myself. Stupid hormones.

I cleaned his upper half of his body and the doctor has to put the cast on his arm. I looked at him; sad. He was barely alive and the thing that's supporting him was the machine... He's in a coma. Like my day had to get any worse!

I slowly shrugged him out of his pants and he had a couple of cuts and bruises. I cleaned them and wet to the closet. I got hospital shirt, pants, and underwear. I was nervous. I carefully put his shirt on and then without looking I took his boxers off. I slid the briefs  

carefully up his legs and quickly looked. Wow! Was all I could think. I finished putting them on and the pants and some socks.

"How's he doing?" the doctor asked as he came in.

"The only thing major he has a broken left arm. He has a lot of cuts and bruises. And he still hasn't woken up," I said and whispered the last part.

He nodded, "I'll put a cast on his arm," he said and went to open his eyes an looked at them with a flashlight. Are you serious? He has emerald eyes that went great with his tan skin. Like he could get anymore good-looking...

"Jayleen, get someone to help you take him to ICU. After your done taking care of him, call his family," he said.

"Wait! What happened to him?"

"He was driving in the heavy rain and a car crashed into him. Thank god, they didn't hit him in the side he was on."

"But why is he in a... coma...?" I asked slowly.

"Its clear that his injuries aren't have nothing to do with it. The shock of him getting into a car accident, could have lead him into the coma."

I nodded and frowned.

I took him up to ICU with the help of a nurse. I checked if his breathing was back, it wasn't. I already wanted to hear his voice...

I put a blanket around him. I looked at him. He went into a coma because of shock. He was in shock he was in a car accident. I was mad. I hated the guy who crashed into this man. He caused him this. Lying in a hospital bed barely alive!

While I was cursing the man who caused this, I realized I didn't even know his name and I don't know why I cared for him so much.

I went to my desk and check the clipboard. His name is Ayden Zane Castro. The name was unique and it went perfect with him. I searched for his Mother's number. I found it. Ugh. I hated making these kind of phone calls.

It was already 5 am. I frowned. My shift was almost over. I didn't want to leave today...

I waited for the 4th ring too them too answer.

Hello?" A sleepily woman's voice answered.

"Hello, am I speaking to the Mother of Mr. Ayden Castro?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, sounding more alert.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your son was in a car accident," I said.