I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter14)

(Chapter14)

(Get outta here if you don't like a little Rated-R scenes kiddos!).

Jayleen's POV

We kissed.

I kissed him with so much need. I pressed my against him. I felt him shrug off his jacket and I back off to take mine off. He gave me one looked and brought his lips back to mine. I have dreamt about how it will feel kissing him. I have no words how to describe his luscious lips against mine.

I felt his hands on the hem of my shirt and kept kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then he put his hands under my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He went towards my room. Oh god, am I really about to have sex with him? I needed him so bad.

We got into my room. He found the bed and laid me on it and hovered my body. We we're still fully clothed. My hands went under his shirt and felt his abs. God, I am so turned on. I felt his erection against my leg and he moaned when I put a hand on it and squeezed it lightly.

Then he took my shirt off and looked at me lustfully. He brought his lips back and then started kissing my neck and I moaned when he bit me.

He started kissing me passionately and I melted into him deeper.

Should we be doing this? He's engaged with Piper. 

Just when I was going to push him off me, he wrapped his arms around me tighter and my breast pressed against his chest. I forgot what I was going to do.

I pushed his on the bed and took his shirt off. I moaned just looking at him shirtless. I kissed his jaw and then trailed my lips to his chest and I could feel his breathing quicken. I kissed his chest and trailed my lips over his abs. I got to his jeans and unbutton them. I looked up and him and he looked at me with pure lust and desire. 

He grabbed me from the waist and put me under him. He's hands went on my back and he unclasped my bra and threw it aside. I felt nervous. What if he thinks I'm ugly? I looked at him biting my lip and I could tell I looked the opposite of ugly to him. He kissed my neck and then he started sucking on my nipples. I moaned and out my hands in his shaggy hair. I felt his hands on my jeans and he started to unbutton them. He pulled back and took off my shoes and then shrugged my jeans off. I blushed deeply now just being in my underwear in front of him.

His hands lightly trailed my thighs and I moaned of just the touch of him. He moved back up to me and kissed me so soft and gentle. It was so sweet.

Ayden's POV

I looked down at her almost naked body and fuck me she was so beautiful. How can she get so beautiful? I trailed my hands lightly on her legs and she moaned lightly. God she sounded hot. I'm imaging now how she would sounded moaning my name. I got harder.

I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes and they were just looking at me. I couldn't resist and scooted up to kiss her softly. I love her.

Her soft lips moved with mine gently and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kicked my boots off and shrugged out of my jeans. I kept kissing her and my hands trailed her sexy legs and I felt her shiver in pleasure. I pulled back from her ravishing lips and slowly pulled off her undies. She blushed so red and she looked completely adorable.

I threw her underwear aside and looked at her now fully naked. Holy shit, so fucking beautiful…

I needed her now.

"Now fair if I'm the only one naked," she whispered teasingly. I laughed and her eyes shined. I hovered her body massaging her breasts and she moaned against my shoulder. Her hands went on my boxers and then slid them down. I grunted when I felt her hand hold on to my shaft. She started pumping me and I moaned.

She pulled back and kissed me hungrily. I laid her on the bed and I went on my knees. I lifted her ass slightly so I could thrust into her. I leaned over and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my torso and she moaned when I pushed into her slowly. Holy shit, she feels amazing!

I pushed in harder and I felt her hands dig into my back. I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth. She sounds so freaking sexy.

"Harder Ayden," she said. I did what she asked.

"Ayden!" she moaned and I grinned. So sexy… I loved hearing her sweet voice say my name.

I started thrusting into her harder and I could feel like she was going to climax soon. God, she feels so amazing. Nothing compared to Piper.

She climaxed and I came on her stomach.

We were both breathing hard and I cleaned her stomach with my shirt and then laid next to her. I wrapped my arms around her slender stomach and she rested her head on my chest.

"Jayleen?" I asked softly.

"Mmmm?" she said sleepily. She sounded so cute.

"Nothing, go to sleep," I whispered and kissed her forehead.

I laid there looking at her beautiful face. She looked so peaceful.

I could tell she hans't been sleeping well because of the bags under her eyes.

Piper.

I cheated on her with Jayleen. I hated to say this, but it was worth it. Since the day I woke up from the coma, and looked into Jay's beautiful brown eyes, my love for Piper left and went to Jayleen.

***

Sorry for the extremely late update and the short legth! My boyfriend is giving me a glare because I'm not paying him attention >__>

It's my first full $3X scene so sorry if it sucked :S 

A twist is coming!