I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter26)

Sorry for late update!

*

Jayleen's POV

"Jayleen, Mrs. Tanner will see you now" the nurse told me while I waited. I went on my feet immediately and followed the nurse into the room. I was excited, but in the back of my head I was sad. A part of me will always be sad. Without Ayden with me, nothing is what I like it to be.

The nurse did a usual vital signs on me and I stayed waiting for the ultrasound tech.

There was a knock on the door and the doctor came in. I went on my feet quickly again.

"Hi Miss Lévon, please follow me to the ultrasound room" she greeted me with a warm smile. I followed happily and we entered a room. Nurses greeted me with a smile, but that was a part of the job.

"Okay Miss Lévon, please lay down while I get all the computer work done" she said and sat next to me. I laid down and moved my shirt up and touched my small baby bump.

"Okay let's get started" she said with gentle blue eyes and put ultrasound gel on my belly. I bit my lip when I felt the coolness and smiled afterward. Suddenly I heard a heartbeat. I went stiff.

"The baby's heartbeat sounds good" she said and started moving around listening and looking at the screen. I looked at the screen and I saw my baby. Tears started coming and I started getting so emotional. I wish Ayden was by my side while we look at our beautiful baby.

"Would you like to know the sex of the baby?" she suddenly said after a few minutes.

"Oh yes! Please tell me" I pleaded ecstatic and wiped my tears.

"It's a boy."

I'm having a boy. I thought to myself slowly before a new round of happy tears came. I'm having a boy. We're having a boy...

I tied my hair up in lose ponytail and looked at the monitor again. I'll carry you soon enough in my arms, I thought. I already love you so much sweetheart...

In the end they gave me a print out of pictures of my little baby. I drove home and I knew my brother wasn't here yet. Maybe dad took him out to his favorite bar.

I started digging in boxes down at the basement until I found a photo album. I need to buy a baby photo album but this will do for now. I placed the ultrasound picture in it and starred at it until my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Jaylie, you've been neglecting us!" I heard Kendall said and Devin laugh in the background. I smiled.

"I miss you guys! But I've been busy with work and the house" I told them and laid on my back.

"How's the baby, Jayleen?" Devin asked in a concern voice. It was his nephew in reality and he wanted Ayden to know. I remember I told him I was pregnant and they were both shocked too. Vivian was happy for me. I talked to her on the phone more about babies.

"I'm having a boy" I whispered and they stayed quiet until Kendall started talking.

"Have a name in mind?" he asked quietly.

"I'm naming him after his father" I said trying to hide my emotion. Ayden Lévon. If Ayden and I would have been married he would have been a junior...

"Ayden, that's great" Devin whispered, voice filled with pain.

Ayden's POV

"We're going home soon, Ayden. Where are we going to live? Your condo? I wouldn't mind" Piper told me as we headed back to the hotel.