I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter25)

"Congratulations man" I turned and saw Devin giving me a strain look. 

"Thanks bro" I told him and gave him a hug. He slapped my back twice–– hard. I deserve that and more. 

He pulled back and turned to Piper next to me. "You look beautiful, Piper!" he said and hugged her. He was giving me a disapproving look. 

We spent about an hour just hugging guest and my face hurt with all these fake smiles. Then we had to dance the first dance as husband and wife.

We were in a salon with about two hundred guest and everyone was starring as I took her by the hand and twirled her to the dance floor. 

As I danced with the fake smile plastered on my face, I remembered the first time I took Jayleen to a dance. I was so happy that day. I couldn't help but imagine Jayleen being my bride right now.

She's back with her ex- fiancé. That means she still has feelings for him. She still has to love me, but she wants me to move on without her. Why is she so stubborn? We could have been together if she would have told me where she is! 

"Is everything alright, honey?" Piper asked me and I looked down at her. She had a beautiful smile on her face and I smiled back at her. I caressed her face and she sinked into my hand. She looked up and me and there was something in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head at me and put on a smile.

"I love you, Ayden Castro" she whispered to me.

"I love you too, Piper.. Castro." 

Hours later we we're off too Paris for a week. She told me that's where she wanted to go when we first started dating. 

While we were in first class, I noticed men were looking at Piper with a lustful look and I didn't even think twice about it. Instead I had another flashback, when I took Jayleen to dinner and I was so angry when men would look at her. Because at the time 'she was mine'.

Piper fell asleep next to me as we were in the sky. I stroked her hair, she was going to expect me to be a loving husband. She deserved that and more. She's been patient with me. 

We got to Paris and the sun was barely going to rise. She was so excited as we got into the cab to our five star hotel. 

"Reservations for Ayden Castro" I told the receptionist and she smiled.

"Honeymoon suite" she said with a think french accent and handed me the envelope.

"Enjoy your stay Mr. And Mrs. Castro" she said and Piper giggled. I gave her a nod and  we walked to our room where our luggage was being carried in.

"Ayez une bonne nuit" he told us with a bright smile.

"Merci" I said and handed him a tip and once he was gone I scooped Piper bridal style.

She let out another giggle and I kicked the door closed with my foot. I laid her on the bed and continued our first night as newly weds. 

"I'd like to go the Eiffel Tower! To the Opera! Arc de Triomphe––Champs Elysées!" she stated as we are breakfast.

"I got Opera tickets for tomorrow night, Piper. We have a tour at noon, we can go sight seeing for a while" I said and she nodded happily. 

I went to take a shower and she insisted in joining me. I felt uncomfortable. 

I dressed in jeans and a t-shirt while she wore a skirt and heels. I knew if Jayleen was here she would be wearing her little tennis shoes she has.