I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter30)

Jayleen's POV

I looked at Ayden in disbelief. He's going to make me move with him to New York? I have a life here! And he's married. What in the hell is this man thinking. That he can have us both at the same time? Just that thought outraged me. He's with Piper, not me.

"Absolutely not! I have my house here, my father and a great job! Just because you come here doesn't mean anything will change!" I yelled in a hushed voice. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Nothing of this would have happened if you didn't leave me in the first place! And I'll pay off your house and you can come visit your father there--"

"No! I won't let you do that. I'm building my own life here. I have the satisfaction if doing something well for myself. I'm not letting you pay for anything, Ayden" I snapped and stood up. I left as quickly as I could and I could feel his presence following me.

"I'm going to the hospital and I'm taking a cab. Don't even try to stop me" I said and took out my phone. As I was dialing, he grabbed the phone out of my hands. He looked mad and I groaned in frustration.

"If you keep running away, we'll never solve anything" he told me, in a serious tone. His green eyes were bright with anger. I ran my hand through my hair; trying to calm myself.

As much as I always dreamt of Ayden being with me, I didn't want that anymore. I was starting to begin knowing how to live without him and now he's made everything worse. I'm going to have to learn to live with him when he's not going to be mine.

"Let's go to the house and talk. You can shout at me as much as you want there" he said and started walking towards my car. I  followed behind him.

As we drove to the house, we sat in silence. Not even the radio was playing. I can feel him look at me numerous times but I was stubborn and did my best not to return the look.

He parked and I cringed in pain as I got out. I made my best not to look in pain but in a flash, Ayden was at my side. He tried to steady me but I moved away from him as fast as I could. A light touch would make me wrap myself around him.

As much as I don't like him at the moment, I still love him like crazy.

We sat in the living room for a few minutes until he started talking.

"You should have told me you were pregnant" he said and I sighed and nodded.

"I didn't want to ruin your marriage with Piper" I muttered softly and he groaned. He leaned over and groaned into his hands.

"I don't love her. I can't love her" he said and didn't look at me. My heart just kept hammering.

"But you know that. Because I told you I didn't love her the moment I saw you. Since then it's been only...." He trailed off and looked at me. Me. It's been me only since. It just seems so impossible for me.