I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter10)

Please, comment, vote, fan!

*

(Chapter10)

Jayleen's POV

He's really here. Am I dead? I never thought I'd see him again.

My breathing got faster as I stare into his green eyes. He's giving me an intense look that makes my heart flutter.

"A-Ayden!" I practically yell when I finally find my voice. He gives me his beautiful full smile and a relieve look appears on his handsome face. Relieve..?

"Hey Jayleen," he said in a soft voice. His voice. How I've missed his seductive voice. I thought my heart was going to stop at any moment; it was beating so fast. I looked at his features, they're exactly how I remember them. Except now he had bags under his eyes.

I don't know how long we stared at each other until I noticed he was socking wet.

"Oh no! Your soaked wet! Your gunna get sick! Come in!" I said.

Ayden's POV

I knock on the door roughly. I want to see her so bad. Why the hell am I feeling like this? Is it because I never had a friend like Jayleen? That's so beautifully innocent? That's so caring?

What if she's not here?! No! She has to be here. I.... I need her to be here....

Then the knob starts turning and my heart start to beat quick. The door open and there's.... Jayleen! I let out a deep breath.

I look into her sad brown eyes and they immediately light up when her eyes lock with mine. My breathing goes ragged. She looks so... so.... sexy. She's in a top and shorts that curve her hips.

"A-Ayden!" she says. I give her a smile that I haven't smiled since the last time I saw her. Her voice. Her soft alluring voice brought me a sense on relieve and calmness I haven't felt since I was last with her.

Her brown eyes look so bright and happy. Why did her eyes look so sad before she saw me? I swear I felt like I'd kill anyone who ever tries to hurt her. I feel really protective towards her.

Her sandy hair is going down her shoulders. It's messy. Oh, I think I woke her up. I just wanted to see her so.... much. I don't comprehend myself.

"Hey Jayleen," I said in a whisper. I didn't want to talk loud because it's cold and my voice could crack. We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. A mixture of emotions crossed her face while she looked at me. She frowns when she looked right below my eyes. Then I frown when I saw bags under her eyes. Then she looked down and me and started to panic.

"Oh no! Your soaked wet! Your gunna get sick! Come in!" she said frantically and moved so I could get in. I walked besides her and entered her warm apartment.

She went passed me and went to get a towel. She handed it to me.

"Take your clothes off and put it that basket," she said and pointed me the basket," and I'll get you some dry clothes," she said and went to her room.

Dry clothes?! She has guy clothes in her house?!

I took my we clothes off and put it in the basket as she ordered. I wrapped the towel around my waist. She came out a minute later with some Nike gym shorts, some clean boxers, and a pain black T. Are they her.... boyfriend's...?

She looked at me and blushed. She's completely adorable. Why am I keep thinking these thoughts about her? I don't even think about Piper like that.