I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter12)

Ayden's POV

(Chapter12)

How did I barely realize I'd fallen in love with Jayleen? I'd constantly think she's gorgeous, fall for her alluring voice and smile. The times when her big brown eyes shoot at me I feel light headed? I don't want to make a list; I'm sure it'll be long.

How could I be so oblivious? I feel all the love for her in me. How could I have been SO stupid and not even realize it? I know I had feelings for her and I just figured them out. I felt like they were just screaming at me. They were screaming at me to goo her house and claim her as mine.

Just now when she was in my arms and gave me that small kiss. It gives me a feeling of pleasure and adoration I have for her. Right now, all I wanted is to go to her.

Those couple of nights at the hospital, I'd been so eager to see her. Her chocolate brown eyes are the first thing I remember from waking up; its also the most amazing thing. Then how she would take care of me. Then I was a jealous moron. When she kissed Devin in front of me TWICE, I was dying with pure fury and jealously wishing that he would leave so I would be able to take his spot. I'm incredibly blind for just noticing all these things.

She would never be interested in someone like me! I'm not her type. She told me tonight that she was in love with someone and that person didn't love her back? Whoever that stupid jackass is, is stupid for not loving her. She's pure beauty.

What about Piper? I have love for her, but not the love I thought once I had for her. I remember the night before the crash. I thought I was insanely in love with her and that I was going to spend the rest of my life with her. Then next thing I know, I wake up, look into a pair of big glowing brown eyes and all the love I had for Piper just vanished.

I should end everything and try to take a chance with Jayleen. Imagining now all the things I would be about to do with Jay was amazing. Wake up and see her. Have her nice body against me. She would be mine. Just mine.

I got to my condo and it was 10. The night is still early...

I unlocked my door and then looked into a pair of blue eyes. Piper is on the couch with a fashion article. She raised an eyebrow when she saw me.

"Where were you?" she asked. I sigh. I throw my keys on the coffee table and start loosening my tie. What should I say to her? The truth...?

"Dinner," I said.

"With who?" Should I be honest? I'm already lying to her enough making her think I'm in love with HER.. Which is the biggest lie ever.

"Jayleen," I said like it wasn't of importance. It had actually been the most happiest thing I've done since I've woken up. I've gone to dinner with Piper and I just pretend to be happy.

I started walking towards my room and I heard her behind me.

"Jayleen?! Oh! You should have told me!" she exclaimed.

"It was a quick thing. I saw her today and I said I'll take her to dinner; as a small thank you," I lied; convincingly. I removed my shirt and put of away. Then I felt Piper put her arms around me. I automatically wanted to push her away, but I had an act to play.

"We should all go to dinner! You, me, Devin, his girlfriend, Jayleen, and she could bring a date," she squeaked and hugged me from behind. My breathing went ragged. Imagining Jayleen with another man just brought me seething with rage and jealously. I remembered I had an act to play.

"It'll be like a triple date! This is exciting," she said again.

"Uhh... Yeah. Pip, Jayleen.... doesn't have interest.... in dating anyone, she wouldn't have a date," I said annoyed. She's in love with someone! I wish I could just strangle whoever the guy is so I would have a chance with her.