I Fell In Love With Him While He Was In A Coma (Chapter11)

(Chapter11)

Jayleen's POV

I left Kendall's house an hour later.

I got home and just sat on the couch. I shouldn't be getting closer to Ayden. Its exactly what Ken told me. It's just going to be more painful when I'm not with him afterwards. I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay away from him after tomorrow. Well, if he decides that..

I couldn't wait to see him otherwise. What if Piper ends up going to dinner with us and she invites me to the wedding? I'm going to have to accept even thought I would be wishing  I could die. What if they kiss in front of me?! Hopefully not.

I should try to start a new life again. Seems impossible. I won't love that person. I will love Ayden. I haven't had feelings like this for no one, not even Kyler. Even when I knew Kyler for years, Ayden still won. And I've just known him for almost 3 months and he was asleep most of the time. I'm pathetic.

I ate and fell asleep. I woke up at 11:45. I was still in a bright mood. I took a shower, dressed in my scrubs and grabbed the rest of my things and left. When I got to work, today wasn't a busy day. I was told to help in the ICU for a while. I went up and saw a boy about 17 looking frantic. He was talking to Monica.

"Disarray Cas- Anderson's room please?!" the boy asked frantically.

"Family only," Monica said in a bitchy tone.

"I'm her fiancé!" the boy yelled and had a furious look on his face. His hands went into fist and with one he wiped his eyes. I felt sympathetic towards him.

"G3," Monica said and still didn't seem to believe him. The boy was gone in a heart beat.

"Didn't you learn to be nice to people and not be a bitch?!" I snapped and she looked at me and gulped.

"B-but he doesn't seem like a family-y member," she said.

"That doesn't matter. Say it in a nicer away," I snapped and left.

The doctor says I'm a great nurse. He said that I'm very experienced and doesn't say no when they ask me to help other sections of the hospital. I felt good!

It was 3am when my phone buzzed. I looked down and my heart went wild. Why is he calling me now?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jayleen." Ayden's amazing voice said.

"Hey Ayden. What are you doing calling me at this time? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked. He laughed. God! I wanted to run over to his house and tackle him and beg him to choose me. But, of course, he will never choose me. And I'll end making an idiot out of myself.

"I guess I am suppose to be sleeping, but I'm not tired. I felt like talking and I knew you were awake," he said. My heart felt warm.

"You're lucky that the day isn't busy," I said.

"Technically, isn't it night..?" he asked and then laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean," I said. I turned and saw the boy I saw Monica being a bitch to, going to his fiancé's room. He just left like an hour ago... Its 3am now. Even he has better luck with marriage then me...!

"Yeah, so anything exciting happening?" he asked.

"Uhmm.... no. Just a regular work day," I said lightly. I stopped myself. I was going to say 'Going to dinner with you'.

"Same."

We spent 10 minutes talking until I had to leave.

"Fine. But remember to be ready by 7, and wear a dress," he said and groaned.