Epilouge

Kiersten's POV:

Smiling I flipped the book shut wiping a tear from my eye. The end of the book always got me choked me up a little.

I looked around at all of us sitting together with the book in our laps. It had been just over five years since One Direction had ended and we finally published a book of everything that had happened. Yes, there were a lot of details that we were nervous to put out at first but we decided to just go for it. No one would judge us for something that happened fifteen years ago, and everyone would finally know the entire truth. We all agreed that we were going to read this together from start to finnish. No matter how long it took we would sit down and read about our crazy lives together as group.

Things have changed a lot in five years, we are all older, and there are quite a few new additions to the group. In fact each family has added on at least one kid.

Liam and Harry really did a record company. It is crazy successful and still going strong, getting better and better each year. They've backed tons of artists in all types of genres. Liam leans more towards the pop and hip hop side of the industry while Harry is all about up and coming folk and indie bands.

Zayn hasn't really done much when it comes to the public eye. He writes some music, they all do, but other than that it's all private stuff. All of our kids are being tutored and home schooled together and Zayn is in charge of it all. He makes sure that each kid understands what's going on and is learning at a good pace. He's kind of like the principal of the One Direction home school program. When it first started he made sure to get all of the papers done right and he makes sure that it continues to be a place for the kids to learn and have fun. The school started because after the band ended a few of the kids tried to enter school but it was just not working out. Parents were using their kids to get to our kids to get to us and it just wasn't okay. Plus, there were twelve school age kids, and six kids that were too young for school yet so there were plenty of them for it. We even built a school building in the middle of all of our properties, complete with a playground that the kids often all hang out at. They all love having their backyards connected. They go to school every week day from late morning until late afternoon. There are obvious exceptions, like if the parents go out of town for some reason. But we like to treat it as if it's a real school so they go most of time when they are supposed to.

Louis played football for a couple of years before he had to retire due to injury. It wasn't anything serious but he was getting quite old to be a football player anyway. He has written the most songs out of all of the boys, which isn't much of a surprise. He's had tons of songs reach the top twenty, and even written a few number one hits.

Niall was a coach on The Voice for three seasons before he decided that he missed living in England with the boys too much to do it. We still have the house in Mullingar that we adore. We do miss Ireland but we like using the house when we go to visit Niall's family because there are way too many of us to stay with his dad. Niall and I have done one season of our cooking show so far and it seems to be a big hit. Instead of going through a TV station, we decided to just do it all online, where most everything is now anyway. Millions of people tune in for each episode and it gets kind of nerve wracking knowing that many people are watching you and your family cook in your own home. But we all really enjoy it. The boys are a huge part of it, and we try to make all of the meals really family friendly.

The families have all changed as well.

Harry and Samie now have two kids, Carson and Avery. Avery was the One Direction miracle baby. They didn't think that Samie would be able to have another kid but she ended up getting pregnant. The pregnancy was hard and they dealt with a lot of difficulties but Avery Grayce arrived safe and sound with no complications. She is a little ball of energy now at three years old all crazy brown curls and bright green eyes. She's pretty much a carbon copy of Harry. Carson who is six is still a timid child, until it comes to someone picking on his sister. He's fiercely protective of her and doesn't let anyone near her that he doesn't know and trust. He has Samie's straight hair and green eyes that match his sisters' and parents'. Samie is still working at the same law firm but she's making her way up the ladder and hopes to be a partner one day. She is really happy that who her husband is doesn't affect her work at all.