The One Direction Family

Kiersten:

After hanging out at the park we headed back to our hotel to take naps. Niall said that he wasn't tired so he was just going to mess around on his computer and talk to some fans while the boys and I slept. I got the boys settled in the middle of the large king size bed so they wouldn't roll off before crawling up and joining them. I watched them carefully not wanting to fall asleep before they did just in case they needed something.

"Go to sleep, babe." Niall chuckled from where he was sitting in a chair with his feet propped up on the end of the bed. "I'll watch 'em, you just sleep."

"Alright, don't let me sleep to long." I mumbled snuggling in under the comfy down blanket before falling asleep.

I woke up later to a loud knock on the door and Niall groaning before getting up and answering it. I wasn't really paying any attention, just assuming that it was one of the other boys or one of the members of the management team. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He growled immediately grabbing my attention. I couldn't see the door from where I was in the bedroom so I had no idea who it was. I could hear Caesar and Nando barking and growling at the stranger which, along with Niall's reaction had me really worried.

"I just want to see Kiersten." A familiar voice said. I couldn't seem to place the voice though. I crawled off the bed checking on the babies before grabbing the baby monitor. I knew that I should probably stay in the bedroom but I couldn't. I quietly left the bedroom and shut the door behind me, making sure not to draw attention to myself.

From where I was standing I could see the back of Niall. He was standing up straight, his body at full attention. He was trying to make himself look bigger than he was so I knew that he was in protective mode. "That's not happening." He stated firmly. Nando and Caesar were in their protective stance. Caesar looked intimating, his size helping with most of it. But, had it not been such a serious situation I probably would have laughed at Nando. He looked like he thought he was a big as Caesar but really he was about the same size as Niall's foot.

"Please, Niall." The stranger begged. I started walking towards the door trying to get a look at who it was. I gasped when I saw a familiar pair of brown eyes. His eyes widened when he saw me standing behind Niall. "Kiersten?" Nick asked stepping forward towards me.

"Not so fast." Niall said putting a hand on Nick's chest and holding him back. "What are you doing here?"

I was still in shock. It had been almost three years since I had talked to Nick. I hadn't seen him since the trial and I hadn't talked to him since we were in the Philippines.

"I just wanted to see you." He told me completely ignoring Niall who was still standing between us with an angry look on his face. "You promised that we were going to try and be friends, that we could keep talking." He said fidgeting a little bit giving away right away that he was lying, well at least stretching the truth.

"Look, I don't really care. You just need to leave." Niall said.

"You want to see them don't you?" I asked staring at Nick. "You're not even here to see me."

"No, I am, I just-" He said stepping forward but Niall quickly put an end to that.

"No. You're not going anywhere near her."

"Why? Why do you want to see them?" I asked glancing towards the door to the bedroom.

"I just want to know if they're real."