Girl Time

Nora:

"I don't know, Lou." I said turning around and looking at the super short dress in the mirror at Bleach.

It had been a slow day in the salon and I had made the mistake of telling Lou Teasdale that Zayn was taking me out and that I wasn't sure what I was going to wear. So, I took her to mine and Zayn's house and she grabbed a bunch of stuff and we brought it back to the salon where Zayn was going to pick me up after my shift was over.

"You look hot Nora!" She said rolling her eyes, "Zayn is going to love it, I promise."

"Sure, Zayn would love it if we were staying home just the two of us. But Zayn is not going to love the fact that my bum is practically hanging out! You know how he gets."

"He'll get over it." She rolled her eyes, "What's he taking you out for anyway?"

"We've known each other for two years and he's been so busy that this is really the first chance we've had to celebrate."

"Aww that's sweet, who's watching the kids then?"

"Harry and Samie are." I said moving to change into another dress, "Xara wanted to go to Kiersten and Niall's house but they've just been so busy with the triplets." The triplets had been out of the hospital for a little over a week and Niall and Kiersten were extremely busy. "So I didn't even ask because I knew that they would say yes and then it would just be a crazy mess."

"Oh, Xara will be fine with Harry and Samie. She loves them. Try the blue one on!" She yelled through the door. I stepped out in a blue dress that covered more than the necessary parts and I felt better. "No."

"I like this one!" I said turning around in the mirror and smoothing the skirt of the dress down.

"No. It's not working." She said standing up from the salon chair. "Hold on." She said walking into the back room where we had everything set out. She handed me a few different things, "Put this on." She said handing me an outfit before shoving me into the back room to change again.

"Wow, Lou." I said walking out, "I actually really like it."

Lou grinned, "I thought you would. No let me do your hair and make-up." She said pushing me into one of the salon chairs.

When I was ready to go I stood up and looked in the mirror fussing with my hair a little bit but Lou slapped my hands away, "Damn I do good work." She said nodding in approval.

"I know, it's shame that you're a stylist for a bunch of boys, really." I said slipping on my jacket to complete my outfit. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_120/set?id=89400248­)

Lou laughed as the bell chimed to signify someone coming into the salon. "Hello? Nora? Lou? You here?" Zayn called.

"We're in the salon!" Lou yelled and Zayn grinned stepping into the back of the shop all dressed up fancily and with a bouquet of roses in one hand.

"Wow. You look amazing." He said leaning over and pecking my cheek.

"Thank you!" Lou chirped and then laughed and when we both turned to give her a look. "Go off and have fun, kids. I'll close up."

"Thanks, Lou." I said giving her a hug before Zayn ushered me out of the shop. "You look very handsome." I whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you, babe." He said giving me a real kiss before opening the door of his Bentley for me before going over to the driver's side.