Horan Herd

Niall:

To say I was a mess would be an understatement. I didn't sleep at all after my mum called me. I just stayed in bed staring at my phone waiting for someone to call to tell me if my family was okay or not.

I got one text around four in the morning from Kiersten, Mrs. Horan <3: Niall, this is your mum. My mobile died. Kiersten is going into recovery and the boys are in the NICU. Will call later. While that did give me some information I didn't think that it was even close to be good enough. I was restless. I couldn't believe that I was on a different continent while all of that had happened.

At six I still hadn't heard anything and Harry had to come and get me for sound check. We had a holiday show at noon, and I was going to be a mess, and I knew it.

"Hey mate, time to go" Harry said walking into the room as I climbed out of bed yanking on a jumper and a pair of sweatpants. "Everything okay?" He asked.

I shook my head as we walked out of the hotel room and met the other boys and Paul in the hall. "No, Kiersten went in for an emergency C-section last night."

"She what?!" All the boys yelled at the same time.

"What the hell are you doing here then?" Louis asked.

"She told me I can't come because she doesn't want to let the fans down. I don't really know anything. I know that the boys are in the NICU and that Kiersten went into recovery like two hours ago but I haven't heard anything since that message." I said running a shaky hand through my hair as we walked towards the elevator.

"I'm sure that they're going to be just fine and you'll get to see them the day after tomorrow." Zayn said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

I knew that he was probably right but that didn't mean that I worried any less. We made it through sound check and a couple interviews but I still hadn't heard anything on Kiersten and the boys. I was considering hopping on a plane and going there myself if I didn't find out something soon.

Sound check went by unbelievably slow and I still didn't hear anything. Even when it was time for the concert I had heard absolutely nothing.

"Ready for this, boys?" Louis asked patting me on the back.

We nodded and got into our places for the concert. "Paul." I said getting his attention, "Here's my phone. If you see you anything from Kiersten, my mum, or the hospital get my attention okay?" I said putting the iPhone in his hand.

He nodded, understanding how important it was, before going to his spot and the concert started.

The concert continued to drag on and I glanced at Paul every few seconds just to make sure that I wasn't missing him trying to get my attention. I wasn't.

It was time to do the Twitter questions and I took a seat on the stairs of the stage with a bottle of water in my hand. I was so afraid of what was happening back in London that I wasn't really paying attention, to the questions just throwing in a reply when someone directly asked me something. I was too busy thinking about Kiersten and the triplets.

"Hi!" A familiar voice sounded through the arena and I spun around so fast I almost knocked myself over. Up on the screen was an exhausted looking Kiersten with her hair piled on the top of her head and a tiny bit of make-up on. She was in a hospital gown sitting in what looked like a wheelchair, waving at me.