Boys

A/N: I felt bad that it took me this long to update so here's a short chapter. It's not edited as I am exhausted but here you go!

Harry:

"Harry stop," My mum said slapping my hand as I reached towards the food she was making for the party.

"But mum!" I whined pouting at her.

"If you had gotten up when I told you breakfast was ready you wouldn't be hungry." She said giving me a pointed look. I just stared at her and she sighed, "I'll make you a sandwich." She said turning to quickly put it together.

"Thanks, mum. Love you." I smiled kissing her cheek and taking it from her hand before walking upstairs.

"Oh thanks, babe." Samie said taking the sandwich from my hand as she continued looking through her closet.

"That's mine." I said taking it back.

"But your baby is hungry." She said putting her hand on her ever growing stomach and giving me puppy dog eyes.

I groaned ripping the sandwich in half and giving Samie the large half, "You both are lucky." I said giving her a kiss.

"What are you going to wear?" Samie asked pulling a dress off of a hanger and slipping it on.

"Uh probably that Burberry shirt that I have, you know with the hearts." I shrugged.

"No. I hate that shirt and you know it." She said moving to my closet and pulling out clothes before throwing them at me. "Wear that." She said before waltzing to do her make-up.

I decided it would be best just to listen to her and got dressed in the clothes that she had picked out.

"How is baby Styles doing?" I asked slipping an arm around her waist just before the party started.

"I think they're excited," She smiled leaning against me, "Been jumping around all day." She said resting her hand on her stomach. "See? Feel," She grabbed my hand and rested it right above her belly button.

"Well hey there." I laughed feeling a nudge against the palm of my hand. "I love you," I smiled giving her a kiss.

"I love you too, Harry." She said standing up on her tiptoes and giving me a kiss.

"The first people are here!" My mum cheered coming into the room with Samie's mum right behind her.

"Oh boy." Samie said glancing out the front windows.

"Or girl." Gemma laughed carrying her daughter Sage in her arms.

"Wow Gem you're so funny." I rolled my eyes at her wrapping my arm around her waist as we greeted the people coming inside.

"Hey Noah!" I grinned as he walked through the door with Liam and Elise.

"Hi Harry." He said in a quiet voice. Noah was still extremely quiet and careful but he had come out of his shell quite a bit. I think that he knew that he was in a safe place so he was much more willing to be himself. "Can I play with Millie?"

"If you can find her." I chuckled kissing Elise's cheek before greeting the people who were pouring into our house.

"Hey!" Kiersten smiled coming into the room and giving us each a hug, "We need to have a pregnant girls' day before this thing comes out of you." Kiersten laughed.