A New Chapter

A/N: So, this took exactly a month for me to write which is CRAZY. It never takes me that long. But I've been super busy lately with work and getting stuff ready to go to school in the fall. And this chapter is waaaay longer than normal. Oh! I also have the next chapter completely done, which is another reason this one took so long. So I'll post that one in a few days after everyone has gotten the chance to read this one. And I worked really hard on this so I hope you guys like it! Feedback is appreciated as always. xx

Niall:

We were finishing up the UK and Ireland leg of the tour in London and I was standing in my driveway with my hand over my mouth, sitting in my driveway was an Aston Martin One-77 with a giant red bow on the top. The car had originally been released in 2011 and with only seventy-seven made, but they had just re-released it, with a few more. Other than the red bow everything on the car was black. I had just gotten home from a couple last minute things at the O2 that had to be done before our concert the next day and found it sitting in the driveway.

"Do you like it?" Kiersten asked stepping outside, "It's a bit of a mix of your birthday, Christmas, and probably our anniversary presents."

"What?" I asked spinning around to look at her. I couldn't believe her. That was a million dollar car. "Wh-how?"

She just shrugged, "I wanted something for you. You've been working so hard to support all of us and I wanted to get you something. Car seats won't fit in there. No children allowed." She chuckled wrapping an arm around my middle.

"Holy shit. Babe this is - babe." I breathed out.

"You like it then?" She asked and I nodded quickly. "I thought the all black everything was sexy." She said running a hand up and down my chest.

"Yeah?" I arched an eyebrow at her. "Want to break it in?" I wiggled my eyebrows pulling her towards me.

"The boys are napping inside." She showing me the baby monitor in her hand.

Without hesitating I pulled out my phone and called Caroline who I knew was still working out a couple things for the tour with Lou.

"Hello, Niall." She answered. "You're on speaker with Lou is that okay?"

"Yes, perfect. How would you ladies like the once in a life time chance to babysit all four Horan boys tonight?" I asked grinning at Kiersten while she stared at me in shock.

"Well...our kids are off doing something or other." I heard Lou say. "I suppose we could. What do we get out of it?"

"A night with my four lovely children, obviously." I laughed.

"Okay, but I want to dress you up for the concert tomorrow however I please, no word from you." Caroline said.

Kiersten giggled and I groaned, "Fine. Be here ASAP. See you soon." I said hanging up the phone, "Now you, my love, are going to go upstairs and put on something nice and then I'm going to take you out in my new baby." I said softly stroking the hood.

"Well just don't forget about the other five, hmm?" She asked pecking my lips.

"I could never forget about you five." I promised kissing her again before she headed back towards the house. "And wear sexy underwear!" I called after her. Even from that far away I could still see the blush rise to her cheeks.

Lou and Caroline arrived about an hour later saying that they wanted to get Kiersten ready so I was in charge of making sure that the kids got fed.