Chapter Fourty-Six

My heart clenched.

"What?"

"You are a father."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He walked off leaving me deep in thoughts.

I would be a father!

I love kids and I love Paige but were we ready?

She was only aloud one visitor at a time and so the boys were sat outside of the door. I held her hand and slowly drifted into a deep sleep on the chair next to her.

"Lou... LOU."

I opened my eyes, to find her stirring slowly. "

Paige!" I cried as I jumped out of the chair and clasped her hand.

Her eyes flickered open as she smiled at me.

"Am I going to be okay?" She questioned.

I nodded my head happily.

"You're going to be fine love...I love you so much!"

"I love you too." She moved up as I sat in the hospital bed next to her.

She rested her head on my chest, as I played with her auburn curls.

"Paige...there's something I need to tell you...something BIG." She looked up slowly.

"What?" She questioned innocently.

"You're pregnant."

She sat up fast.

"WHAT?"

"We're having a baby." I said slowly.

"Are...are you sure? I mean...how?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Okay...I know how, but...but?" "

I know it's a lot to take in but I think we're ready for this." I said reassuringly as I took her hands and gazed into her eyes.

"I'm scared Lou!" She whispered.

"So am I...Paige I'm terrified, and this will not be easy, but we have each other to get through this...and soon, we'll have a baby Tomlinson!" I placed my hand on her stomach as she looked deep in thought.

"Don't worry, we're in this together." I whispered, as I placed a loose curl behind her ear. She smiled at me.

"We're having a baby." She said showing her perfect smile.

"WHAT?" We looked up to find the boys, stood at the door looking shocked. "You're what!" I stood up proudly.

"We're having a baby!" The boys mouths formed an 'O' shape. Niall dropped his half eaten muffin onto the floor.

Paige smiled weakly.

"Are you just gonna stare or can I have a hug?" They all ran to her and squeezed her tightly.

"Guys...can't...breathe."

Paige's POV

I can't believe it. I'm having a baby...we're having a baby! The whole room was in silence apart from Niall munching some tacos in front of Harry, who was drooling over them. I glanced at Lou who was sat beside me, he smiled at me and I knew that everything was going to be alright; we had each other! I knew how good he was with kids, after all he always used to help Jay on the baby ward when she was working! I was scared though, I'll admit it, but who wouldn't be!

The doctor said that I was two months pregnant, I couldn't believe it! Two months, and I hadn't noticed. Luckily, I hadn't drank any alcohol or done anything remotely dangerous...well you know, other than being kidnapped and shot... The boys were all staring at the ground; I guess it was a shock for them more than anything. Harry eventually broke the silence.