Chapter Twenty-One

I awoke in Louis bed and I shoved one of his tops and shorts on. Today was my birthday!! Louis began to wake up besides me.

"Happy birthday beautiful!"

He said as he kissed me lovingly. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes!" We shouted.

"Are you decent?"

"YES!!!"

The door opened and the four boys walked in carrying some home-made pancakes and four presents. I was shocked that the boys were all awake, usually they slept in till lunch time!

Tommorow we were going on tour and I was excited but nervous! They all dived bombed onto the bed as they landed on me and Lou.

"HEY!" I shouted before giving them all a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday!" They sang to me as Niall played the guitar.

"I love you guys so much!"

"Aww your'e not a teenager anymore!"

"I know..don't depress me!"

I said. I guess I was like Louis, I didn't want to grow up! They all handed me some presents individually.

"Aww thank you! You didn't have to do this!"

"This isn't all later on there's going to be a -"

"NIALL!" They shouted as he looked down, they all gave him evils.

First of all I opened Nialls present. It was wrapped in hundreds of cello tape.

"So thats were all the tape went!"

Liam said quietly. After spending ages trying to open the wrapped object, it finally came undone. Inisde was a year free family voucher to Nandos.

"Aww Niall thank you!"

He gave me a huge hug. "Oh and it's a family pack so you know if you ever wanted to invite people you can get five people with you for free!" He said happily, clearly hinting what he wanted.

"Niall, do you want to share this with me?" He jumped up and down over joyed.

"I LOVE YOU PAIGE!"

Next it was a present from Liam, I opened it and there was a box full of cookbooks and some cooking lesson vouchers. I bursted into laughter.

"Liam are you trying to say something?"

"Not at all..." He joked. Then Harry handed me a small gift bag. I opened it and found to beautiful crystal earrings.

"Aww thank you Harry, they're beautiful!" He grinned proudly before giving me a tight squeeze.

Zayn stepped forward with a large gift box. I opened it and there was about twelve hair products.

"Thank you honey!!!" He hugged me tightly and laughed.

"I'm not trying to say anything by the way!" I smiled at him. 'sure...'

Finally Lou handed me a beautiful box. I opened it and gasped, there was a beautiful locket, I opened it and found a picture of me and Louis together laughing. I stared at him in amazement.. How had he known? When we went shopping, I had gazed at that in the shop window but I hadn't told him?

"I saw you looking at it."

He said as I lifted my hair up and he placed it around my neck.

"Thank you love!" I said as he kissed me softly.

"Ewww!!" The boys said as they ran out of the room.

"Stay safe!"

Harry shouted. Cheeky! We got out of bed as we walked downstairs, and I was welcomed by pancakes. Already this is one of the best birthdays I have ever had!

Louis POV

I'm so glad she liked her present. To prepare for her houseparty, I'm going to take her out for a picnic whilst Liam picks her friends up from the airport and the other sort the house out. I hope she likes it...she deserves a good party!

I packed some sandwhiches into a basket. They were philadelphia cheese (her favourite), and also with help to Liam I had some: pasta, chocolate coated strawberries, crisps and her favourite food -chocolate cake. She came down the stairs after eating her pancakes. She was wearing the lace dress I had bought her. It showed off her amazing figure! Around her neck she wore my necklace and Harry's earings proudly.

I held her hand as we walked out of the door carrying the basket. This day couldn't get any better, I loved to see her smile. Now it was just me and her with no interuptions. I loved her so much.

I coudn't wait to see her face when she sees her best friends. So bring on the party...