Chapter Twenty-Two

Paige POV

Lou held my hand and helped me into the car. After fifteen minutes of driving he turned to me and handed me a blindfold.

"Put this on babe." I stared at him suspiciously.

"Why, hun it's getting a little creepy." He laughed and shook his head.

"I want this to be a suprise, don't worry I won't kidnap you!"

"A kidnapper would say that!" I said not backing down.

"Ok I promise I won't kidnap you?"

I smiled at him satisfied. I placed the blindfold on and he tied it up at the back.

Then he returned to driving. After another thirty minutes or so of driving he pulled over.

"We're here!" He opened my door and helped me out.

"Follow me babe."

"But I can't see you!"

"Oh yeah!" He laughed and grabbed my hand as he guided me through the unknown location.

Eventually he stopped and untied my blindfold. I gasped as I looked around to find a beautiful picnic laid across a blanket by a lake. Around the lake were lights and rose petals.There were even lights dangling from the trees.

"Happy birthday Paige, I love you so much!"

"I love you too Lou, this is amazing...thank you!"

We sat down arm in arm as we laughed and joked. I would miss us being able to just talk and laugh together with no interruptions.

Tomorrow we were on tour and everything would change, and yes I was excited but it would be intense! After eating some chocolate cake and talking about our lives the conversation turned to Christmas.

"So..I was thinking would you like to spend Christmas with me at my mums house, she'd love to meet you!"

I stared at him in shock, I'd never met a boyfriends parent before, I guess we were serious.

"I'd love to!" I hugged him as he placed his arms around me, I'd never had so much love for one person before, I didn't know how I'd live without Lou - he really was my rock....I very attractive rock!

As we began to pack the food away into the basket, it suddenly started to rain. We rushed our packing and stood up as it stared to thunder, and the rain became heavier. He grabbed my hand as we ran through the field getting soaked by the downpour. I screamed as we began to get soaked we rushed to the car and opened it. I was about to get in when Lou shouted.

"Stop!"

"What?"

I shouted as the thunder crashed over us.

"I've always wanted a kiss in the rain!"

He pulled me closer as he brushed my curls out of my face. His lips moved towards me and touched mine. Our lips moved in sync as the rain sloshed onto us. He pulled away and smiled.

"Was it how you dreamed it to be?" I asked him curiously.

"No." He said.

"It was better!"

I laughed as I dived into the car.

"But if I get hypothermia because of you Louis Tomlinson, that kiss better have been worth it!"

He smiled at me cheekily.

"It was..."

I arrived home, finally dry. Today had been one of the most amazing days of my life. I thought that it couldn't get any better than this; I was wrong......

"Paige..ohmigod!"

As soon as I had heard that voice, I knew who it was. I closed the car door and spun around. There stood my best friend Eva, my cousin Chloe and my other best friends from America. I stared in shock.

"Are you just gonna stare, or are you gonna get your fit arse over here and hug the crap out of me!"

It was Eva alright! I ran up to her into a huge hug. I had missed this girl so much!