Chapter Fourty-Two

We walked down the steps, with his arm around my waist. The temperature was freezing; we were definitely back in England! Snow and ice covered the ground, Lou's arm tightened protectively, around me. As we walked around the side of the plane, I heard the usual screams of fans and the flashes of cameras. Hesitantly we walked towards the paparazzi that were blocking the fans view. We smiled for a couple of pictures (me and Louis in onsie's, not a good look)! Paul then sent the paparazzi to the back as we approached the fans. As the boys, went to talk to the fans, I lurked in the background not wanting to take this moment from the fans. Lou smiled for some pictures and I couldn't help but laugh at him, in his stripy onsie and carrot in his hand. Lou looked around for me, and noticed me in the shadows. He jogged up to me confused.

"Why are you over here babe?"

"I don't want to get in the way of you and your fans!" He shook his head and smiled at me.

"Babe, when will you understand that they're not my fans, they're OUR fans! Most of them are here for you too!"

I snickered and grabbed his hands as I gazed into his blue eyes.

"Lou, I'm fine you don't have to lie to protect me. Go and see your fans."

I kissed him on his lips as he rolled his eyes. He clasped my hand as our hands slocked into each others, we were a perfect fit! He pulled me over to the huddle of fans.

"Okay, who wants a picture with Paige?" He shouted as most of them flew their hands into the air and screamed.

"Meee!"

I stared in amazement; they wanted a picture with me...little old me...wow! Lou stood behind me and I could tell that he was smiling.

"Told you!" He whispered into my ear. He walked off to some more screaming fans as I quickly chatted and posed for the fans.

"Time to go!" Harry shouted as we all waved goodbye to the fans. I had severe jetlag and couldn't wait to go home!

As we reached the apartments, Lou placed his hands over my eyes.

"Lou, what are you doing?"

"I want it to be a surprise!" He helped me up the stairs as he stopped on the third floor.

"Okay, now you can have a look."

He removed his hands as I gasped at the cream door which was in front of me.

"Is this our new home?" He nodded and handed me a key.

"Would you do the honours?" I clapped my hands excitedly as I unlocked the door slowly. I pushed the door open as I gasped at the beautiful interior. All our furniture was already in here.

"How did you do this?" He tapped his nose.

"I have my ways!" I giggled and pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much, I love you!"

"I love you too!

" He whispered as he stroked my hair. It was one month till Christmas and I had already planned everything. On Thursday, I had been shopping with Jay and Lottie and so I had most gifts bought for the boys, all we needed now was our decorations!

"Lou, it's the first of December!"

"I know babe?"

"Do you know what that means?" He looked at me confused.

"It's time to put the decorations up!" I shouted as he laughed and high fived me.